This is the story of a girl

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

This is the story of a girl

Post by KMFDNFAN »

In college there was this one blonde girl I had the biggest crush on. She was one of those jock types, she was on the volleyball basketball and softball team. She'd always wear gym shorts and tennis shoes and such. Well, when you see a woman that good looking, you ususally ignore her tendancies to shoeplay because you're so humbled by the fact that you just about never see her feet outside of flip flops and tennis shoes. At graduation, I saw her with a great skirt and the "perfect pair of high heel pumps'' the kind you wish you'd be sitting right next to her as you wait for the degree. She looked really good. Anyway, I was in a summer course and I saw her in a business suit and she was not wearing those perfect pumps, but those business shoes where the heel isn't flat but less than three and a half inches. She was shoeplaying with her leg crossed right over left pretty fiercly. Give any girl a pair of high heel pumps and they're bound to pop sometime...it seems to happen with every girl I meed except for the celebrities on television. I'm sure you know what I mean...you're at the bar with some girls and one is wearing high heels. She may not pop her heel more than a few times in 4 hours...but you're thankful anyway that she's doing it in your visible realm, regardless.....

Well, this girl was doing it all....

And while it was a great show, I'm saddened by the though of her on graduation with the shoes I wish she was wearing tonight.

Her shoeplay was the best kind. She'd pop the heel on and off frequently...sometimes fast and sometimes slow enough for her to flex her toes to create a larger distance between her heel and the cup of her shoe. She dangled twice in a few minutes, only to uncross her leg, put the shoe back on and then recross her leg only to do it again. (It can be disheartenning to see a girl uncross her leg when she pops her shoes...it creates an illusion that she recognizes it as an accident and not because it's a habit) This one would just keep going. The most painful part of the night was the fact that I passed a classroom she was in. She had her leg crossed right over left toward me at the door....when I passed, the cup was off her heel about an inch and simply in position. She could have probably flexed her toes to put the shoe in a position in which she couldn't return it to her foot, but she could have also just returned the shoe as well. That sort of suspense is what I love.

For those wondering how she looked, she had business pants on, pinstriped. The shoes were black moderately high heels that were less than 3 1/2 inches but still not flats because they had a at least an inch if not a tad more. It's a shame guys. She was one of those jock type girls you'd always ignore because she was always at the gym working out and wearing her pajamas to class.

P.S. I love business clothes. IF you have a clip store that shows that sort of story I just told, let me know. I'll buy from you. Just be honest please.

Big shoeplay fan