[ENG] My story (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

[ENG] My story (Fiction)

Post by Mike195 »

This is a story that I also posted on the Mousepad, Here it is. Remember, it is Fiction.

Hey guys, How is it goin. Anyway, here is my story.

This happened one day in 11th grade. I just came back from a illness, so I asked some of my teachers for the work I missed. Unfortunately for me, I had tons of work that I had to make up. My teacher said that I would have to stay after in the cafeteria to make up the work. Sadly, I said yes. Later that day, I went to the cafeteria with my stuff. I started to work on my stuff when a beautiful girl walked up to my table and said hi. I said hi back and I asked for her name. She said that her name is Johanna. At the time, it was spring, so I immediately checked for sandals. "Yes", I thought, so I invited her to sit down. She sat down and we started to chit-chat. She started talking about these new shoes she was going to buy. I thought to myself, "This is it, here goes nothing". I stuttered, "Hey, I like your sandals". She said thanks and started to talk about her feet. I asked her if she liked to show them off. She said, "Yeah sometimes, but only when I paint my toenails". I was stunned and asked, "Do you have them painted now"? She said yes, and what she did next was shocking. Johanna brought her foot across the table to the seat next to me, and I saw her beautiful foot. She had black and orange on her toenails and she commented, "I love black and orange, that's why I always paint them this color". I was entranced by her foot. My Johnson was starting to grow and get hard. Johanna's foot was about a size 8 which in my view is a pretty big foot for a girl, but it looked sexy. She saw me looking at her foot and giggled a little bit. Anyway, the teacher showed up and told us that it was time to work, so I went back to work. About a half hour later, I finished about 1/4 of the work, when Johanna passed me a note from across the table. It said, "I know we just met, but my right foot is really aching ,so could you please massage it for me". I was shocked, and turned red, but I nodded my head. I was waiting for her to come down a seat when I felt something crawling up my leg. Johanna smiled as I saw her foot come up to my knee. My Johnson was at full length and hardness, as my hands started to massage her foot. Johanna's foot was really soft and it smelled SO good, I just wanted to suck her toes right there, but I was in school and I didn't want to do that there. She said that her foot started to feel better and thanked me. Then Johanna said, "I like when people massage my feet, but I don't know how to repay you". I said, "No you don't have to repay me, it's OK". Then Johanna said, "No, I want to repay you", there was a pause then she smirked and said, "and I know how"!!! Johanna moved her sexy foot from my knee, to my raging hard-on. I groaned involentarily, as my teacher looked at me @#%$-eyed. I laughed and stared back at Johanna who was working me with her foot. I moved in closer to the table to prevent my teacher from seeing what Johanna was doing to me. I started to sweat, as she licked her lips and said, "Take it out, I want to feel your hard rod, between my toes". I didn't hesitate as I unzipped my pants and allowing Johanna to penetrate my boxers. Her eyes grew wide open as she felt my 8 1/2" dick from between her beautiful toes. I felt my cum boiling inside me as I was ready to blow. Johanna felt this and slowed down her pace, she wanted to make this as torturous for me as possible. Her toes were jacking me off as they were wrapped around my dick. Her smirk was so sexy, it was definitely describing that she was enjoying this. My agony is reaching its end as my @#%$ was ready to blow. Once again Johanna sensed this, but this time she started to speed up and was ready to feel the hot jizz that was cuming (pun intended). Johanna's smirk turned into a big smile as my hot cum shot out onto her toes and onto her soles. Then she did something very erotic. Johanna picked up her foot, brought it to her mouth, licked her lips and started to lick the cum off of her toes. As I saw this I thought I was going to cum again!!!! Fortunately, the teacher wasn't looking, so I wouldn't get in trouble. She then left and winked at me as she strutted out of the cafeteria, but with every action there is a consequence. The teacher noticed that I didn't get any of my work done, so I got detention, but it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done, really well done 8)

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Very nice! Thanks for sharing it with us. Please do so again when you get the urge to write!

Is Johanna based on a real female that you know?
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Yes, Johanna is a based on a real person I knew when I was a bit younger, but she had a boyfriend (and I was a geek, and sorta still am) so I didn't have a chance, Thanks for your replies, I'll write again when I can.