My first story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Irena

My first story

Post by Irena »

Ok this happened around 2 years ago. My little brother brought one of his friends home for dinner, before they were going for football training. His friend, Neal, had always seemed to be interested in my feet, but i had never really bothered.

When we sat down for dinner Neal was sitting in the chair right in front of me. The dinner was a 3 dish meal so we would be sitting there a long time. I noticed that Neal more than once tried to see under the table at my feet.

When we finally got the main dish he lost his fork on the floor, an i knew he lost it on purpose. He quickly got under the table to get it back. I could more than once feel he "accidentally" touched my feet. Every time he did he said "Excuse me." But after a while he got up again.

When he was back on his chair i thought it would be fun to see how he would react to some footsie. I took of my shoe at carefully touched his toes. I looked at his face and he dint seem to react to what i did at all. I was disappointed.

Now i thought i perhaps should go a little further up and then perhaps he would notice. I slowly took my foot up, now it was at his knee height. "Bah" i thought, he still didn't react as i had hoped. But at least he was looking at me with a questioning look.

I decided to bring this to the next level. Now i slowly took up the foot a little bit more, coming closer and closer to his crotch. Finally i hit it. I looked at his face. He was so confused, and he had stopped talking with the others and just looked at me.

"Something wrong?" my mother asked him. "um nono, not at all" he said. I knew that he was both speaking the truth as well as he didn't. I knew he had always dreamed of something like this, feeling my stockinged feet at his crotch, pressing in and out like a pedal in a car. But at the same time he was scared.

He was just wearing some Nike training pants, so when i tried i managed to pull a little bit of his cock out. He was so scared now, his face white and wet. He tipped his glass in his fear. I sad to him: "It's ok". So my parents and my brother thought i was referring to the glass, but both he and i knew i meant some thing different.

Now he showed a little bravery, and he took down his hand, and took out whole of his cock. I blinked to him with my eye, and licked my own lips. I took my feet up and down on his cock, jerking him really of. He was so hard, i knew he was going to cum sooner or later.

Now i could see it on his face, he couldn't hold it any longer, and then i felt his warm cum coming down my feet. I smiled at him. He smiled a little bit confused to me. And pushed his dick back into his pants, while i took my wet foot back down in my shoe again, and started on the dessert.

When he and my brother was about to leave for their football game he looked at my feet again, i knew he was trying to look for his own cum. Before they left i told Neal: "I hope you will come back for another dinner once, it was a pleasure having you here" He just nodded before he left.

kane901

Post by kane901 »

GREAT STORY!!! IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG SINCE WE'VE HAD A GOOD STORY, KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE!!!!!
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

You didnt do that to a kid did you? He's lucky if he got that at his age lol!!! But gd story. I'm 22 and i've never been put in a situation like that round a friends house lol
Irena

Post by Irena »

Kid, kid, well he was 15, i was 17, not that big diffrence:p
asgard

Post by asgard »

Wonderful story!! Say, on what occasions would girls actually do that to another guy?
raynor22

Post by raynor22 »

Can I come over for dinner?
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Irena, had you given a stocking footjob before, or was this your first time? He was a very lucky guy.