Grocery Feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

dlink33

Grocery Feet

Post by dlink33 »

-- Not Fantasy, TRUE STORY --

My shift was over and I was sitting in the lounge finishing my dinner. Now at the grocery store we get a ton of good looking females, and I especially love the older ladies that come in. One of the better looking ladies came in to the store. She's beautiful -- 5'9", shoulder length brown hair, nice body, great legs. But what gets me excited are her feet. She always has her toes painted, either pink or red. And every time I see her she's always wearing heels that show her amazing heels.

I talked to her when she comes into my line, but just small talk. All I knew about her was that she was divorced for a couple of years and that she lived nearby.

Anyways when I saw her come into the that night I saw her leaving with a rather full cart. Even though my shift was over I pondered asking her if she needed help to get "closer" to her. I asked and she glady accepted. She walked in front me to her car and I kept looking at her lovely shaped heels. As I finished we got to talking. I asked her what she had planned that night. She said "just a movie." I thought this was my chance. I looked down at her feet and said, "Wow, you have some sexy looking feet." She smiled, put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Really. Well, since your shift is over why don't you come over and get better acquainted?" I replied, "acquainted?" She said, "Yes... acquainted: my feet in your mouth." I was shocked she said that and asked her if she was serious. She smiled," you like my feet, now lets how much you like them.

I followed to her to her place and helped her unload the groceries. As soon as we finished and I closed the garage I turned around and there she was all over me. We started making out right there. We got to the couch and she pushed me back with her hand. "Now... get on the floor." She had my lay on the floor and then she started to rub her feet all over my body. "Open wide," she demanded (but in a sensual way, not dominating). I opened and she stuck her beautiful size 8 foot in my mouth. What a taste and what a smell. As she was shoving her foot in my mouth I grabbed her feet and tried to direct them to my crotch. She held back and said, "not so fast. This movie is 90 minutes long. If you want me to jack you off with my feet you need to spend 90 minutes adoring my feet." So for the next 90 minutes while she was watching her movie I spent that time lying on the floor sucking her feet, licking between her toes, sucking her heels, and smelling her feet.

After the movie she looked down and said, "good boy." She then unbuckled my belt with her feet, and unzipped me with her feet. I took the pants/shorts off my ankles. I was so horny and super hard. She wrapped her size 8's around my hard cock and she started to pump away. I was so horny she didn't have to work too hard. She made quick work out of me with her feet in two minutes. Massive cumshot.

When we cleaned up I asked her if she jacked a guy off before with her feet. She said no, only under the table stuff. She told me her name, Kathy, and her age, 49. I told her, "I know I'm only 23, but would you like to go out sometime?" She said yes. Since that time we've been seeing each other for 4 months. The sex is decent, but the foot fetish is what I love. I've shown her some footjobs on the internet and we've tried new positions. We saw one footjob on where the girl was squeezing the guys' nuts with her feet. We tried that -- OUCH! I regret showing Kathy that but when I'm a bad boy I know she's bound to clutch my nuts with her feet.

She may be older, but her footjobs are away better then girls I've dated my own age. The sex is even good. I'm not sure how long this relationship will go, but as long as she keeps making me cum with her I'll keep going. What I really love about her is out much stamina she has, during sex and giving footjobs. She's in good shape and she never tires out. Our longest footjob to date was 40 minutes. Let's just say my cock was quite swollen after that.

She doesn't like the idea of me taking pictures or taking a video of her footjobs, but hopefully I'll be able to convince her. If so, be prepared for some hot stuff on here.

dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

Hey guys, good news. Kathy and I still see each other, but nothing too serious. Anyways she finally has agreed to let me take pictures the next time she gives me a footjob. What she doesn't know is that my iphone also can record, in high quality, her whacking me off with her pretty feet. I'll try and get some shots and videos of her giving me a front, reverse footjob, and maybe hold the camera in front of us when she sits on the couch and wraps her long legs around me as a lay on the ground. Kathy calls it her "wraparound footjob." :)

But she has a fascination of gripping my nuts and digging her toe nails in them, ouch! She'll probably make me take pictures of that too.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Sounds great! Your a lucky man my friend!
Vin

Post by Vin »

wow, i must have missed this topic before... sounds perfect... looking forward to the pictures and (espiecially!) video! come on man, don't forget about us! :)