[ENG] True Story, Footjob Under Table

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Crowe

[ENG] True Story, Footjob Under Table

Post by Crowe »

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but i've been a member practically from the beginning. I really wanna contribute something, so here is a VERY TRUE story......

When i was about 16, i had moved to a new town in New Jersey called Rockaway. A pretty small and boring town. For the first half of the school year i totally kept to myself. I was very quiet and i was told my shyness intrigued a girl named Amy, who was 15. She sat to my left, about 1 seat back in my class, and at times, i could feel her staring at me. On valentines day of that year, (1999), my band got a chance to play the school dance, and thats when Amy and I first exchanged words. Amy was about 5'4, dark brown hair to her chin, big brown eyes, 112 pounds.......she was absolutely breathtaking. I was very nervous....a girl this beautiful never talked to me before.....but then i realized i was in a new town...none of these people knew how much of a dork i was in my younger years. Anyways, Amy and I became great friends. And i often would say things, or hint things torwards her feet. Like this one time, she kicked me in the shin barefoot over a joke i made, but did'nt kick hard at all, and i said "Gee, if your gonna kick that lightly, can you do it a little higher?" The first time i saw her feet i was immediatly aroused.......a perfect size 7, mauve nail polish, and looked sooooo soft. After a few months of being great friends, we had a class trip to Washinton DC for 3 days where we totally fell in love, (or at least, the closest you can come to love at the age 16). We started getting to the point where we screwed around. Handjobs, Oral Sex. Then one day we got into the conversation of what turns each other on. I had somehow built up the courage to tell her i liked feet. And more importantly, its always been a fantasy to get a footjob under the table in a public restaurant. I told her how embarrassed i was to have this fetish, she said not to worry, and maybe, just maybe, she'd do that one day. When we'd go out after this point, she would tease me sooo bad. Sitting in restaurants she would always where shoes that slipped off easily, and rub my ankles, but never really went any higher. Then one day, in mid summer, we decided to have lunch at our favotite pizzeria. As soon as i walked in i noticed a change. They had put tablecloths on all the tables....long ones too. Anyways, i sat at our normal table, ordered a pitcher of soda, and waited for her. I was having a bad day, stressed out....parents, job, normal 16 year old crap. Amy arrived shortly after, wearing the outfit she normally wears as a waitress. White shirt, black skirt, black hose, and these cute little shoes with a buckle strap that goes over the top. We ordered our food, made conversation. I started telling her how stressed out i was...and i guess she felt bad about my stress, because as i was talking, i noticed a smile come over her that somehow made me nervous...as she shifted in her seat. Then, i felt her foot on my ankle, playing underneath my pantleg with her toes.......and still she smiled seductively. "Are your shoes off ?", i asked lightly. She nodded real slow, her eyes piercing my eyes. She slowly made her way higher, as i grew wide eyed, thinking "oh my god, its really gonna happen this time....shes gonna go all the way!!!!!!!!" The fact that i have not masturbated, or had an orgasm in over a week made it even more intense. Then, her soft nyloned sole landed on my lap. I moaned softly. Looking across the table, i saw her eyes seductivly glaring at mine....licking her lips....almost saying "You are gonna cum right now". My penis was in the position where it was pointing straight up at me, and she used her soft foot to push it on its back, giving her ultimate acces to the sensitive underside, as her sole jacked my penis up and down. Rubbing its whole length, the ball of her foot rubbing right underneath my swollen head. It felt better than anything i had ever experienced...my whole mid section was paralyzed with extacy. She would sometimes rest her foot by putting her heel on my chair, between my legs, and just wiggle her toes up and down my hard penis. Other times she rested her heel on my thigh, using her toes too brush up and down. I could feel precum oozing all over. I looked down in my lap, and saw the most perfect black-nyloned, size 7 foot with glitter blue nail polish, stroking me to climax. This went on for about 20 minutes. I did'nt want to cum too fast, i wanted to prolong this as long as i could. But it was getting late, she had to go back to work soon. So as she pumped her sole up and down my shaft, i started moving in motion with her foot....oh my god, the orgasm that was coming was gonna kill me! I closed my eyes, as i could feel the cum rising, looking down to see her foot pumping me so hard, it was moving my whole body.....and then i released it.....about 6 shots of cum, all over my self.....she smiled, feeling successful in her mission....rubbing it in all slow, pushing hard on my cock, draining it....i breathed so heavily, i could not move. After an orgasm like that, i could sleep for 10 hours. I sat there in my chair, as her foot left my lap, and entered her shoe again....she got up and said "I have to get back to work sweetie....you go home and rest.....because after that, you owe me tonight." I could'nt speak, just smiled and nodded. She kised me, and left.

So this was a TRUE STORY.......Amy gave me many footjobs, but that was the only one under the table. I don't really see her anymore. Been a few years. But when you have a fantasy like that, and it comes true....you'll never forget.....i remember that and cherish it more than when i lost my virginity. I have something set-up with a girl soon......another under table footjob....she thinks i'm an author writing a book on fetishes. The only lie i could think of to get a few girls to do this. Lol i'm terrible! So if you liked this story, i may have others coming soon.....later all.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Crowe,

Thank you so much for your contribution. I hope that you will be an active member of the board. Please feel free to post in other areas as well.

You told them you're doing a book on fetishes! HA HA! I LOVE IT! Why didn't I think of that?? I am definitely going to use that one in the future!

Please let us know how it goes!

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow crowe! Thank you so much! I guess this has to be one of the best "first post" ever made on this board!

Keep on posting, we are here to enjoy your writings! :D