A Memorable First Date

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

A Memorable First Date

Post by Babylove »

I can remember this wonderful moment as if it happened yesterday. It was in January 1999, in which I had a date with this lovely young woman named Connie. She has long, curly blonde hair, alluring blue eyes, a warm smile, and her height and weight was perfect. It was a bit chilly that Friday night, but we decided to go out anyway... and I was glad!

We went to a restaurant called Houlihan's for dinner. We were seated at the front but there wasn't that many people there. After we've ordered our food, I asked her if we could play footsies. She said no at first, but when I said "please" with my sad puppy dog brown eyes, she smiled and said okay. She wore nude hose along with a beige tassled dress and black suede pumps, and boy... she was HOT! She took off one of her shoes and I did the same, and when her goregous hosed foot nudged my dark navy socked foot, I was in heaven. We were just starring into each others eyes, holding hands, ate off each others forks once or twice, and played a little more footsies. It felt so good just having her hosed toes fondling my socked toes. Sometimes we would run my toes against the sole of her foot, and she would also do the same. She even went as far as putting her foot right between my right thigh and mid section and just slowly moving it... up and down. Of course, I was more aroused than before. I nearly had an erratic heartbeat!

After dinner, we drove around the city and talked for a while in which she mentioned that she hasn't played footsies in a long time. I told her that it's one of my favorite things to do with my dating partner/girlfriend. We had a long, passionate good-night kiss and said goodbye to one another. Although I haven't seen her in years since she moved and reunited with her son's father(Sigh!), there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and that wonderful moment. Maybe someday, I'll find someone else like her to call my own, and who likes to play footsies as well. Until then, I'll keep BOTH my fingers crossed. Peace out!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: A Memorable First Date

Post by nyllover »

Babylove wrote:... I'll keep BOTH my fingers crossed. Peace out!
You have just two fingers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Joking... amazing experience... i would cross all my 20 fingers (feet included yes!) to find a girl like that! :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing this with us!