[ENG] Drive-By Footjob

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

[ENG] Drive-By Footjob

Post by WaddupJee »

I was on my way back home after staying over at my Grandma's for a bit and while I was on the highway, a van slowly passed me and so I took a peek at the guy who passed me. And then I looked at the back seat and...OMG...like wtf...I see this chick, what it appears to be, giving a footjob to some dude. It could be something else they were doing, but from my point of view...it looked like a footjob. And I think I saw a camera pointed at them. So they may be shooting some sort of movie, Im guessing. The windows weren't tinted at all. It was very clear. Well anyhoo, I hope I get to see my car if they were shooting a video.

This happened in about 10 seconds?? I don't recall, but the driver passed me fairly quickly so I got a glimpse of whats happening.

Footlover75

Re: [ENG] Drive-By Footjob

Post by Footlover75 »

Cool, reminds me of a data long time ago, probably almost 25 years ago.
I was standing as a young bloke, 17 or 18 years old waiting to cross Windsor Rd at Baulkham Hills in Sydney, I was about to get my green light to cross so Istarted looking to ensure traffic was stopped or stopping at least and I’d be safe to cross when I did get my green. The car stopped immediately in front of me was a Datsun 180B wagon. Don’t know how I hadn’t noticed sooner but there was a young girl in the front passenger seat (cars are right hand drive here in Australia) sitting sideways with her back to me but looking over her shoulder towards me and giggling, that’s when I paid closer attention and saw she was rubbing her left foot over the driver’s lap with her right foot tucked under her with the sneaker still on that one. He had his cock out and looked a little embarrassed to have been seen but it seemed she was a little cheeky and enjoyed getting caught. As I crossed in front of their car I kept looking in and smiled at them, gave her a thumbs up.