Footsie at the movies

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Footsie at the movies

Post by Feeture Feature »

Many years ago I used to go the movies quite often. It was a time when the women dressed well for such a date, or often came directly from work. I used to try to go at most crowded times.

It was opening night for "Alice's Restaurant" and a huge crowd was outside the theater. I was near the front of the line and I had a buddy with me. We went in and I saw this couple seated on the aisle. There was something about the way she had her legs crossed that I knew I wanted to sit beside her. Because I knew it would be crowded, I indicated to my buddy we should take the next 2 seats and I made him take the one further in the row so I was seated beside her. I noticed she had popped her heel from a shoe as she moved to let people pass us to go further inside the row.

Then the preview for "Battle of the Villa Fiorita" started and I noticed the woman's right leg was crossed over left, toward me, and she had slipped off the shoe totally. She was wearing white stockings and a short skirt. Before the preview finished, she had stretched out the foot and propped it against my leg as she lifted the other leg up to her seat, foot next to my thigh. She soon had both legs tucked there and modestly covered them with her raincoat (I said she had a short skirt on). It must have been very hot under the raincoat because soon she started wiggling the feet. I think they were against my thigh but it could have been the coat. Then her feet poked out to get some air.

Soon she was rotating one ankle and the foot was stretching every which way. Next thing she had slapped it against my leg. She stopped rotating then but did not say anything like she was sorry. And I made no indication I had felt anything. She soon had her knees pulled up under her chin, still hiding the legs with her coat. When she put the legs down again, with the feet coming to touch my thigh, I got a whiff of her foot odor.

For the last half of the movie she settled down and put her right leg down but kept the left foot resting lightly against my thigh. If I wouldn't have been so young and scared to spoil things, I would probably have stroked that foot. I will never forget that night. I wonder why I got all the foot action and her date got none. She never even crossed her legs in his direction. And we never exchanged a word or even a look.