Footsie on a flight to Switzerland

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Footsie on a flight to Switzerland

Post by Feeture Feature »

It was maybe 10 years ago when I was on a Swissair flight from the US to Zurich. I was late making my connections at JFK Airport in New York and most people had boarded. If I would have known how this resulted in the seat I got, I would do it every time I fly.

I found my seat and it was the middle seat between aisle and window. Two young women were already occupying the other seats. I sat down and put my bag under the seat in front of me and as I did so, the woman seated on my left had her left leg crossed toward me. She was all in red (shoes, stockings, pants, blouse) and she dangled her shoe just as I bent down. As we went down the runway the woman on my left had her right leg crossed over the left and was dangling a brown pump from a white stockinged foot. She had on a light brown or tan dress.

We all began to get acquainted. The woman on the left was Swiss and had been working in the US in the same industry as me so we had a lot in common. The woman on the right had limited English so I could not say too much to her in my limited German. But it was a very pleasant flight with the woman on the left playing with her shoes and often lifting her feet to her seat and brushing my leg. Theother woman had kicked her shoes off completely and stretched out her foot brushing mine at times. She also tucked up her legs so her feet touched my thigh lightly. And often when I am on planes I stretch my socked feet under the seat in front of me. I also got lucky this time. Another young woman was seated directly in front of me and it turned out she had removed her shoes and we bumped feet a few times under her seat.

I never had a better flight.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WOW... amazing story feeture!!! :shock: