[ENG] new movie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Jay (inactive)

[ENG] new movie

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I am re-tooling the movie. My actors and actresses dropped out b/c they are going to be in an upcoming porm movie and are flying to LA to be in it. I will NOT be able to shoot it until Jan. of 2004. I am going to do a movie but it will def. be diff. and you guys are going to like it. It will still be about playing footsies but it will be a no dialogue movie concentrating underneath the table ONLY.

Jay

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hello Jay,

I'm curious: how did you meet these people who will be acting in the movie? I ask because I'd like to eventually make my own movies. I have some ideas on getting talent but I'd like to hear your approach. Thanks.

As far as dialogue, I'd recommend you leave the sound in the finished product. Just have them bullshit about their day, what they're planning for the weekend, etc. Normal "table talk". I think this always contrasts nicely with what's going on underneath the table.

Good luck,

DP
Jay (inactive)

table talk

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I was thinking more along the table talk for just conversation. I REALLY would like any input you may have D P. email me at Jay_J_Torres@yahoo.com or Torres_J_Jose@msn.com and we can go from there. Maybe we can get together and do a company based on Feet Under The Table: Footsies. :-D

Get back to me. I'd like to know what exactly your thoughts and ideas are. I email this crowd and got no freakin where. It's like pulling teeth. They all go runnin to Nyllover aka Max but give someone whos doing a movie no feedback.

Anyway, I digress. Lemme know.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Some people don't really understand what it means to be nice. I don't know and don't want to know what you mean with "They all go runnin to Nyllover". Can it be because i'm never nasty as you often are? Or because i never act like i am the only one knows how to do things like a website, a movie, a story or anything?

Try to grow up first, and then you will see that people will start to like you.

D.P. is a true friend of mine, and maybe he can explain to you what does it mean to be nice and friendly everytime.

And by the way, you received some feedback about the movie, but you immediatly refused it saying "it's my movie and i do with it what i want".... how do you think people would like to go on giving feedback to you? Go and read what you said in this post http://nyllover.altervista.org/phpBB2/v ... c.php?t=35.... "not once did I ask you to comment on the man on man. it's my movie and I can do what I want you make your own **** movie for what you like".... don't be mad if then people don't give you any more feedback.... :roll:
Jay (inactive)

excuse me!!!

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I am already aware that NO RESPONDED and as far as the questions about growing up first thats just your personal opinion and has no stake in the matter. NOT once did I say anything nasty to you Nyllover. I was just stating what happened.

This people worship you and I am aware of the comments I made I am not 5 years old and need a recap.

and that's right. They all come running to you basically kissing your feet because you've created this site. I do love the site and await weekly to see if you'll post or if it's been postponed.

I only EVER flew off the handle when someone couldn't keep thier opinion to them self about the type of style of movie I was doing. I said the movie was going to be for ALL people. Straight and Non but someone had to slap me in the face with an ugh! How grown up was that I ask you? You never stated he had to grow up but for us to stop fighting and cursing in "YOUR FORUM"

Let it be known
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, what can i say? As always, you already know everything so i won't bother to try to answer to you. Probably it's me who is totally in wrong... Maybe i shouldn't have said that thing about you growing up (and i'm sorry if i offended you), but i really hate when you say that all these people are running after me and kissing my feet only because of the site. I like to think that if i was a nasty one, and didn't give a toss about their opinion or never answered to them, they wouldn't have behaved in the same way... but well, it's my opinion of course.

Just one last thing...yes, it's true, this is MY forum. Or at least is the forum i spent HOURS to build and spend much time to keep clean and functioning: so don't get mad if i say "don't fight here"....
i really do spend a lot of time working on the site and on the forum, so i don't think is 100% wrong if : 1) i try to put what i like in the site, and 2) i want the forum to remain a good place without fighting.
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

and I am NOT taking anything away from you or the site. I am just stating my personal opinion o the topic. and no, you didn't offend me when you told me to grow up because I am not a nyllover problem child. I saw something similar occur in another posted room where the SAME PERSON got into with the member that said ugh! to my everyone will enjoy movie.

so-

maybe it's that person and they need to just tone it down some and just let everyone say or do anything w/o a rile of words to be exchanged.

get the point? again, I am sorry on my end and please forgive me. I would like D P's pov and yours also.

I want to make movies everyone can enjoy and I do mean everyone. Whether male or female.