Great Footsie in College Library!! (TRUE story)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Luvstcknft

Great Footsie in College Library!! (TRUE story)

Post by Luvstcknft »

My all-time most exciting stockinged foot experience -- anywhere -- was in the college library in the late 70's. To this day I remember it as if it were yesterday.

It was early evening and I was slowly walking through an aisle where the study carrels were, looking for almost any nyloned foot -- pants were OK at that time because dresses and skirts were rare in that setting.

All of a sudden I almost jumped. There sat a woman, maybe a few years older, with a dress, both shoes off, with suntan hosiery. I couldn't believe it!

I immediately put my books where I was going to sit -- across from and next to her. Fortunately no one was sitting in either carrel to my left or right. I quietly went to the shelves and got a few books and set them up in the other two carrels, with lights on, and paper, etc. I made sure the chairs looked like someone had just gotten up temporarily. I figured no one would take either of those, and I could do my bit without being noticed.

Her shoes were sort of on their sides, as though she had slid them off and left them. They were the kind that was like a very slight platform, and the top of the foot had no material after just past the toes. There was a small opening in the toe. There was one strap at the heel. So, the foot was open at the top, even though there was leather along the sides.

Her pantyhose looked like L'eggs Sheer Energy. Suntan, reinforced toe, an additional turn-on at that point. The reinforced toe part on both feet were perfectly in place. Her feet were absolutely beautiful. Her toes were almost perfectly shaped, and there were no little flaws on them. It was terrific just to be able to see such beautiful stockinged feet. The hose were nice and smooth and snug -- no bags, sagging or stuff like that.

Eventually I got brave and, with my shoes off, tried to gently put a few of my toes on the little toe area of her foot. That had worked with me not long before that. (Slowly and carefully move the toes and foot up just a little bit.) Unfortunately, she was startled and pulled her foot back.

Next thing I know, she was swinging her legs back and forth with one ankle on top of the other -- like crossing your ankles in front of you. That was encouraging because at least she was doing things and "playing with" her feet and legs.

When she put her feet back to where they were, I tried again, but in a slightly different way. Same thing -- pulled back.

Not long after that she began putting her shoes on. I was terribly disappointed, bummed, and everything else. She left, to my chagrin. After a minute or so, my slow mind suddenly did something. I stood up and peeked over the carrel. All of her things were still there! It was too good to be true. I was ecstatic!

In a few minutes I heard a gentle "swish-swish" sound of nylon hosiery rubbing together while walking. She was back!

I had my fingers crossed, and sure enough, she took her shoes off right away. She leaned toward the side of her chair and reached down and picked them up with her thumb and index finger. Then my heart took off and I almost gasped out loud! She put her shoes over at the far side of the carrel, but way up NEXT to HER! That meant she was going to LEAVE them off. No annoying on then off then on. I was going to get the whole treat!

Eventually I got brave and tried again. Same thing. She was startled and pulled back. I didn't dare try that too many times or she might get annoyed and who knows what's next. So I sat there and thought -- and thought hard. I sized up the leg swinging, the shoes where they were, the reinforced toe in perfect positions, not just yanked on like women do who don't like wearing hosiery; her beautiful toes and immaculate nails -- and her obviously liking her shoes off and the comfort of stockinged feet. Then I thought some more.

Then I did one of the bravest things I have ever done in my life.

I quietly put my foot (my shoes were off and ready) over close to hers, and anchored it with my heel. I was shaking, the adrenaline was going -- the whole thing. I had decided to put a lot of my foot on hers and try to make it clear what I wanted -- and that it was no accidental brushing. I finally said to myself "go" and I gently put most of my right foot on at least HALF or more of HER stockinged foot. I had just a little pressure so she would be sure to feel my foot and my toes pressing into her just a little bit. Those seconds were an eternity. SHE DIDN'T MOVE A BIT! I simply was dumbfounded!

We were there a long time and I can't possibly put the whole story here. But here are some highlights.

After my foot had been there a couple minutes, I gradually moved it up a little higher. I was aiming for her ankle but didn't want to just "barge in." Then I very gently moved my foot back and forth just a little bit, hoping it would feel good to her. Again, she didn't move at all.

Not long after that she all of a sudden pulled her foot out from under mine. I figured that was the end of everything. But before I could finish the thought, she put HER stockinged foot on top of MY sock-covered foot. And she had some pressure on MY foot so it sure wasn't accidental.

Then I made what might have been a mistake -- but I'm more curious than regretful. I had never really played footsie before and had been wanting to do it with a woman dressed like she was. I wanted to feel her stockinged foot and leg. So I reversed the roles and I pulled my foot out from under hers, and put it back on top of hers.

I gradually kept rubbing a bigger area of her stockinged foot, kind of pressed my toes by hers, but then I went to work on something I was hoping women would like. When I slid my foot back and forth on hers, up by the ankle, I finally got brave and slid my foot from her foot along her instep and higher to the curve of her ankle. After a few more times I started going up her ankle. It worked! She didn't move.

Over the course of a long time, I got bolder and bolder until I was sliding my foot about half way up her leg. Still no rejection or withdrawl.

In the middle of everything, someone came and asked her a question. She yanked her feet back instantly, and I followed suit.

When the person was gone, I wondered if I'd be able to get back to where I was. She changed positions and had one ankle over the other with her feet under her chair a little. I got bold and reached my foot over farther and was able to get on some of her ankle. I rubbed that up and down for awhile.

Eventually she returned to her original position, both feet flat on the floor in front of her. I was alternating between feet, working on both feet and legs.

The grand finale of the night for me was shortly before she left for the night. She crossed her right leg over her left knee, in the ordinary way. I decided to be bold again and see what it felt like when the foot wasn't on the floor. Plus the reinforced toe was closer to me and the whole thing was just incredible.

I was sort of facing her. I put my right foot on top of her right foot, which was crossed and "in the air." I slid my foot and did the instep thing.

Then came a thrill of a lifetime -- literally. From out of nowhere, to my complete surprise, I suddenly felt her right foot, (her leg still crossed) pressing against the bottom of my foot. And I mean pressing -- hard against my foot. It was fabulous. She kept it there for a few seconds. Nothing accidental about it.

That was it. What little judgment I had left didn't get in my way.

I suddenly moved my LEFT foot over to her left foot (her "anchor" foot for the one that was crossed). I remember how I quickly went up and down her foot and instep a few times -- quickly -- and then I just pushed up higher. I went up and down the lower half of her leg. Then, I experienced something I never thought I would in a college library with a complete stranger. On the next slide up her leg I went ALL the way up and cupped her lovely knee with my foot. THEN I DID THE SAME WITH MY RIGHT FOOT -- ALL THE WAY TO HER KNEE. By the time it was over, I was rubbing and sliding both of my feet on both of her feet and legs, all the way up to the knee most times. WOW!

All good things must come to an end, of course. But she let me have my feet on her feet and legs right up until she put her shoes on and left.

We never spoke, I don't think I ever saw her face.

Long live college libraries, and may they always be filled with lots of stockinged feet.

Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I actually think not knowing adds more of a thrill.
These kind of moments are rare. You always kick yourself later for never having the balls to do it. I rather applaud you. Sometimes it's best to go with the moment, instead of over thinking it.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Victory comes with great courage :) it's a great story, you're lucky...
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Footsiefreak wrote:You never saw her face?You could have been playing footsie a Rosie O Donnell or Whoopi Goldberg lookalike or an old lady or even a guy in drag?Before I try the footsie with a stranger stuff I always look at who I am playing footsie with.
True, I only go for attractive girls. But you get denied a lot more than if you settle for decent chicks or ugly chicks.