[ENG] What made you like feet?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

[ENG] What made you like feet?

Post by WaddupJee »

I have several things that triggered my foot fetish.
First off, my parents play footsies under the table during dinner and ends up with my mom's foot rubbing my dad's crotch for a while until I see a dark spot in the pants. I always glance for a little so they dont realize that I am completely watching them. Also, I have a feeling my mom has a facination in putting her feet into my dad's groin, everytime I see them together (whether it would be lying on a couch, cooking in the kitchen, like everywhere). Because of this, my facination grew, and so did my horniness for feet! :D It was all because of curiosity that I like feet.
That is not all. First movie I watched was Dr. Jeckyl Ms. Hide, and I was watching that part where Sean Young was giving footjobs to two people. This intrigued me even more. Keep in mind I was like 7 years old at the time.
The next one was my years in elementary and high school when I see good looking teachers dangle their pumps or, my personal favourite, flip-flops. I like to see their feet exposed and I quickly have a hard-on.
The last factor that completed my pure fetish of feet was the story I told about Tara and how she played footsies and rubbing my crotch with her bare feet. And when my friend saw what was happening, I covered up and pretended that I got kicked by someone in the balls.

Anyways, that was my story and how I became in liking feet. I would like to get to know others more deeply if they could tell me their story.

By the way, the worst type of sandles or footware exposing the feet are the sandles that look like the Israels would be wearing. Those shoes look ugly.

Peace

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

The actual fetish I think is somehow hardwired into some peoples brains. I've liked them as long as I can remember.

For the actual under the table experience, that was thanks the Three's Company episode on the video page. I was young when I saw it, and had never really connected female feet and sex until I saw the episode. It was like a cartoon light bulb appearing above my head.

I've been obsessed with it ever since.

BTW - I don't like sandals at all. High heel pumps, mules and open toe slingbacks worn with nylons should be the female uniform.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Waddupjee, sounds like you inherited you footsie fetish from your parents which is rare.I doubt if I inherited from my parents never witnessed them playing footsie then again they got separated when I was 4.Mine fetish started from that legendary Threes Company episode that was my first erection.In elementary school I would watch my teachers dipping and the rest is history.I only get turned on by stocking foot dipping.
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

My first erection from movies was the part in "Dr. Jeckyl Ms.Hyde" when the guy was turning into a female and runs into the washroom and rips his shirt open to find that he has tits.
The Second time was the footsie part under the table. That was hot.
Footlover75

Re: [ENG] What made you like feet?

Post by Footlover75 »

Hey WaddupJee, sure sounds like your Dad was a lucky guy! It’s be bloody hard to grow up seeing all that and not learns to associate feet with sex.

Good on you, :)
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Born in the late 80s. I had a very young mother and her jobs required her to wear pantyhose and heels. She would come home and sit at the dinner table. Keep her heels on for a bit but I would crawl under the table to play with toys and see her feet. I was fascinated with the site and the cornchip smell. She wasn't a shoeplayer but I liked when she wore nylons. Going to church id be under the pews and see many pantyhosed women young and old, some shoeless and some crossed legged. Again, the smell and visuals fascinated me.

Mix that in with movie and TV culture. My first boner at 3 was watching Melanie Griffith stroke Harrison Fords ankle under the table in her heels and nylons. I thought the rubbing must have felt nice. Then when Annie Potts removed her heel and rubbed John Candies crotch in Who's Harry Crumb, that did it for me. I wanted to feel a woman's soft nylon foot on my tiny pecker lol. So, my teenage aunt at the time was sitting on the couch watching TV. It must have been after church because she had white nylons and white flats. She was mindlessly dipping. I was under the coffee table and pulled her shoe off and pressed my penis into the bottom of her foot. She gasped and screamed. She took off running. I didn't understand at the time. My mom actually witnessed the incident and had to try to explain. I remember her kinda of half way laughing. She probably already knew her boy was a little foot perv. She didn't make me feel ashamed. She said something like " You don't wanna do that. Her feet smell like cheese and its yucky"

Growing up i would try to tape footsie scenes from movies and commercials. My favorite was the 2000 dockers ad where you see the mystery nylon foot travel inside the dudes pantleg. Then the family got internet and I found the yahoo group of this website and discovered all these footsie scenes from Italy and old movies I never heard of. I was in heaven! As a teen I couldn't wait to be alone and jerk to the updates.

In 2006 in my college years, womens style changed. I seen skirts, flats, and tights in style. The girls at my school had no problem dangling and kicking their shoes off in class. And these were gorgeous women. In conjunction with dating and having sex I would open up about my fetish. My first girlfriend wore thigh high nylons and heels to church and lunch after service involved passionate footsies under the table with people around. She was into it and loved how I made love to her immediately after like an animal.

I think those events wired my brain to be this way. Not complaining 😏
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Well I do not remember exactly how it started for me. But I do remember going under the table and watch all the aunts with nylons and pumps, removing their shoes, or dipping, or dangling. I would stay under the table mesmerized. I think those memories are from when I was 4 years old.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm Well I do not remember exactly how it started for me. But I do remember going under the table and watch all the aunts with nylons and pumps, removing their shoes, or dipping, or dangling. I would stay under the table mesmerized. I think those memories are from when I was 4 years old.
May I ask what time period where you 4 years old? I was that age in the late 80s/ early 90s and the heels and pantyhose era was at a decline.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 pm
footstrangle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm Well I do not remember exactly how it started for me. But I do remember going under the table and watch all the aunts with nylons and pumps, removing their shoes, or dipping, or dangling. I would stay under the table mesmerized. I think those memories are from when I was 4 years old.
May I ask what time period where you 4 years old? I was that age in the late 80s/ early 90s and the heels and pantyhose era was at a decline.
Late 70's. Would say around 1978. I also, remember first grade. Teachers taking shoes off and shoeplaying. I still remember my art teacher, she would wear pantyhose with some high chunky heel Dr. Scholtz.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:35 am
Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 pm
Late 70's. Would say around 1978. I also, remember first grade. Teachers taking shoes off and shoeplaying. I still remember my art teacher, she would wear pantyhose with some high chunky heel Dr. Scholtz.
Nice! Teachers are the best. Middle school i had a lovely 8th grade English teacher that would wear black nylons. A leg crosser and occasional dipper
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it had a lamp and everything. One day, I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed and realised that my sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I stuck my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realising it was me!
It went on long enough that it became awkward to reveal myself. She was basically using my face like a fluffy pillow, the way girls do when they find something soft to caress their bare feet with. I stayed quiet, not knowing what do to.
Eventually, she started wondering what the hell was going on and reached for the lamp. I froze, knowing I was about to get discovered.
She turned on the light and took her feet of my face. I was terrified what her reaction was going to be and expected something like, "Oh my god, was that your face the whole time!? Why didn't you say anything?!"
I envisioned her slapping my face and storming out.
But instead... she burst into laughter. A very hearty and triumphant laugh, with a mix of pity. She was laughing at the irony... Earlier that day, I had proudly shown her this 'fort' like I was the ruler of the place and now she had reduced me info some poor sap whose face she used as a footwipe. I pretended to be annoyed and started tickling her feet as payback.

A week later, I again found her in the same position. This time she saw me as soon as I walked in, so I jokingly went over and pulled her out by the ankles as if to say, "Hey, that's my spot!"
She smirked at me and very dominantly placed her bare feet on my lap, as if to say that it's hers now and I've been demoted to being her footstool.
I was stunned at how brash she was being, we normally never even hung out much, but I guess she must have been thinking, "Well, I already rubbed them on his face, he won't mind if I do this!"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Man I just don’t get the whole “I watched my Mons feet or watched her shoeplay”. Too Shakespearean GeForce me. When I think of my Mons feet it makes me ill…not because she has ugly feet but I’m just not getting a boner on my Moms feet. Mine was my babysitters feet and my 2nd grade teacher.
To the person that mentioned they remember getting a boner at 3 years old…not sure at 3 that’s possible, nor would you remember it or what it was.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I was in kindergarten and it was naptime, and we all had our heads down on the table.
So, there was a yellow skinned girl named Amber Kennedy, who was playing aggressively in her sneakers.

I saw her doing this, and thought, "That looks cool."
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 am Man I just don’t get the whole “I watched my Mons feet or watched her shoeplay”. Too Shakespearean GeForce me. When I think of my Mons feet it makes me ill…not because she has ugly feet but I’m just not getting a boner on my Moms feet. Mine was my babysitters feet and my 2nd grade teacher.
To the person that mentioned they remember getting a boner at 3 years old…not sure at 3 that’s possible, nor would you remember it or what it was.
That 3 year old boner was me. To the schematics of what constitutes of an official " boner" I can tell you that I felt a really funny feeling in my penis and it was stiff when I shoved it on a nyloned foot. One of my earliest memories
Collegetownstudios

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 am Man I just don’t get the whole “I watched my Mons feet or watched her shoeplay”. Too Shakespearean GeForce me. When I think of my Mons feet it makes me ill…not because she has ugly feet but I’m just not getting a boner on my Moms feet. Mine was my babysitters feet and my 2nd grade teacher.
That 3 year old boner was me. To the schematics of what constitutes of an official " boner" I can tell you that I felt a really funny feeling in my penis and it was stiff when I shoved it on a nyloned foot. One of my earliest memories
It is absolutely possible for a baby or toddler or preschooler or boy of any age to get an erection. It is part of the autonomic nervous system which people generally do not have any control over, however if it has to do with something happened to do with a fetish, which you have when you are very little for instance it will ultimately cause an erection for the Little boy.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Okay yes, you might get one, but I don’t think at 3 you know “what happened or why it happened”
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:46 pm Okay yes, you might get one, but I don’t think at 3 you know “what happened or why it happened”
What leads you to that belief?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:58 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:46 pm Okay yes, you might get one, but I don’t think at 3 you know “what happened or why it happened”
I can agree. I didn't understand why I liked nylon feet at that age, only that it gave me a funny feeling. After I was talked to by my mom I realized that it wasn't a normal thing to do and started feeling shame. When we were all watching TV and a footsie scene or a nyloned woman would appear I'd feel super embarrassed and uncomfortable with people around and would feel the stiffness. This continued into school whenever the teacher shoeplayed.

In middle school some of the girls liked playing footsies under the desk. It was their way of flirting buy little did they know how aroused it made me. When it happened I froze and let them do it.

At 14 is when my 1st wet dream occurred. I woke up at 2am drenched in my pants but was is a "high". I felt release and my penis was super sensitive. That's around the time I explored the internet and found this site ( yahoo groups at the time) All I wanted to do was jack off lol. I didn't dare tell any girl about it until 17 when I got with my 1st girlfriend. She was totally down for wearing nylons and teasing. The downside is that she felt the only way I could really get off was with her wearing heels and nylons, which was kinda true because I wasn't fully attracted to her without them.
Collegetownstudios

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:18 pm
I can agree. I didn't understand why I liked nylon feet at that age, only that it gave me a funny feeling. After I was talked to by my mom I realized that it wasn't a normal thing to do and started feeling shame. When we were all watching TV and a footsie scene or a nyloned woman would appear I'd feel super embarrassed and uncomfortable with people around and would feel the stiffness. This continued into school whenever the teacher shoeplayed.

In middle school some of the girls liked playing footsies under the desk. It was their way of flirting buy little did they know how aroused it made me. When it happened I froze and let them do it.

At 14 is when my 1st wet dream occurred. I woke up at 2am drenched in my pants but was is a "high". I felt release and my penis was super sensitive. That's around the time I explored the internet and found this site ( yahoo groups at the time) All I wanted to do was jack off lol. I didn't dare tell any girl about it until 17 when I got with my 1st girlfriend. She was totally down for wearing nylons and teasing. The downside is that she felt the only way I could really get off was with her wearing heels and nylons, which was kinda true because I wasn't fully attracted to her without them.
Interesting. So, do you remember how your mother spoke to you? What she said? Do you think that could have led to you feeling embarrassed about what you were doing? Or feeling?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Interesting. So, do you remember how your mother spoke to you? What she said? Do you think that could have led to you feeling embarrassed about what you were doing? Or feeling?
My Mom was roughly 21 when I was 3. I grabbed her younger sister's pantyhosed foot and placed it on my stiffy. She was a pre teen and screamed and ran and said " Oh My God!" My Mom seen and new I had a thing for feet. She just said " It's not nice to grab feet. And her feet are dirty and smelly anyways."

I think I was more embarrassed on how my aunt reacted. I felt really embarrassed. But after that my mom didn't really speak to me about it. Other than the time she found lots of footporn on the computer. Even then she said " You are under 18, don't go on those sites."

I figured out early liking feet was not common and should keep it to myself. Now I'm having a blast with my wife. It's funny cuz one time my Mom accidentally kicked my Wife's shoe under the table as she was playing footsie with me lol . So, she figured her son ended up getting some nylon foot action anyhow hahah