[ENG] my regular part II

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

kingdom

[ENG] my regular part II

Post by kingdom »

So this is my very first installment. I met Kat at a club in the United States. At first I was seeing this other girl, Kimberly. Kat actually saw the two of us play footsie on a regular basis under the table at the bar. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to know Kat well enough. Kimberly would normally wear white stockings, and she always wore only the ones with the smoothest texture. Unfortunately, Kimberly had to return to the Netherlands, which left me with no one to adore .

Yes I was depressed for a couple of weeks, but I did run into Kat on a regular basis. Well I made my approach and I finally got to know her. She was married with two kids, but she gets lonely late at night and that was why she hung out at the club. Finally she told me that she noticed Kimberly and I playing footsie on a regular basis. I told her that the excitement of other people seeing us really got me going. :lol: :lol:
Well then she asked me if I wanted to massage her feet. She was wearing a business suit and high heels, and I knew I was not stupid enough to ignore that. Ok, so I'm massaging away, and she noticed the rise I was getting in my shorts. Obviously I was kind of embarassed, but she began to poke at it with her big toe. Man, I am busted. Kat only laughed and said that it was quite alright. I spent about 20 mins massaging her before she told me that she had to take her kids to school early in the morning. I put her shoe back on, and called it a night. Of course I got her phone number so that we could have another encounter in the near future. Of course this also means that my first installment is over. Look for more to come.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good story Kingdom. I'm looking forward to more.

Kimberly was Dutch? Oh man, I know about that. When I was stationed in Germany back in the 80s I visted Holland for a few weeks. My god the women there were spectacular! Never in any other part of the world did I ever see so many beautiful women.

Nice work with Kat. What size shoe does she wear? You should get yourself invited over to her house for dinner. :lol:

Thanks.