[ENG] Webfind - Board Meeting

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Board Meeting

Post by Dead Parrot »

This story is rather reminiscent of the "harassed male" thread, although the woman (who is the bosses wife and business partner) does indulge the young man at the end of the story.

Board Meeting

The board meeting had begun as Jonah entered. The four men sat on the left side of the table and the woman on the right. Jonah found his spot across from a tall, mysterious blond woman.

"Glad you could join us, Jonah," Mr. Al Sharp said with a hint of cynisism.
"Sorry, I had misplaced the Maxwell file," Jonah said.

Mr. Sharp cursed at Jonah silently and looked toward the blond woman. The woman smiled then looked down at a name tag that sat just above her right breast.

"Mrs. Jonelle W. Maxwell," it said and Jonah sighed.

"I am so sorry, Mrs. Maxwell," Jonah apologized. He then stood to shake her hand.

"Call me Jonelle," Mrs. Maxwell offered. Jonelle smiled generously and shook his hand.

The board meeting then began and Mr. Sharp introduced everyone to Mrs. Maxwell and Mrs. Maxwell to everyone. Jonah presented his proposal. When he finished Jonelle smiled again. Jonah smiled back then began to feel the toe of a small pump rubbing against his ankle. Her smile increased and she winked playfully.

"What a wonderful day," Jonah thought.

Mr. Sharp was presenting all the advantages of the company as Jonelle's pump slowly advanced up Jonah's leg. Jonah shivered, pulled his hand from the table to his lap and knocked over a set of documents. The documents fell to the floor beside him. Jonah pushed the chair backward and began to pick up the documents. He looked over at Jonelle and was not surprised to see she had no panties and her pussy was shaved under a nude pair of hose.

On her beautiful small feet were a pair of tan pumps, the toes cut low revealing her toe cleavage. The pumps matched her tannish skirt and white blouse.

Jonah finished picking up the paperwork and began to sit up when he caught a quick glimpse of Jonelle shaking her small feet from her shoes. He rose slowly, pretending to have trouble, till he saw those deliciously polished little toes. Small and round, Jonah easily imagined those toes rubbing his throbbing member and/or in his mouth.

Jonah sat up and Mr. Sharp began to speak again directly to Jonelle. Jonelle pretended to listen to him while secretly pulling at Jonah's pant leg with her toes. Jonah snuck a look below and saw her small round toes wave. Jonah looked at Jonalle and found a sly smile on her face.

She then slide her right foot between his legs and began to tickle Jonah's, ever increasing, hard on. Those delicate, small round polished toes made Jonah shiver again. Jonelle slid her foot under Jonah's balls and lifted them than slid her foot along the sides of Jonah's legs. Jonah began to tap his foot anxiously like a dog recieving a tummy rub.

Jonah tried to listen to Mr. Sharp but was constantly distracted by the beautiful set of toes below the table. Jonelle began to speak to Mr. Sharp. She spoke elequently and professionally, there was no hint of what she was doing to Jonah.

Mr. Sharp finished up the meeting, "well i think we have covered everything... does anyone have anything to say," the room was quiet.
"Alright next meeting Tuesday 2:00," he stared at Jonah who sat red faced as Jonelle's left foot moved rapidly across his bulge in his crotch.

As the room begins to leave, Jonah reaches for Jonelle's hand and says, "I would like to have a private meeting with you to finish up on some things."
Jonelle with a sly smile, answered, "why of course, don't want to leave some things undone."

As the boardmembers leave, Mr. Sharp last, Jonah followed and locked the door. He turned and Jonelle was already in her white lace teddy, her beautiful round toes naked to the eye.

"Do you want a feel it between your cheeks or your lips...you decide," Jonah asked.

Jonelle smiled and said, "how about between my toes first and then my lips and then my cheeks."

She winked then started to unbutton his pants. She took them off and tossed them across the room. She pushed Jonah into the board meeting table. Then climbed on top as Jonah slid backward. Jonah and Jonelle began kissing slowly and passionettly, she fell to his side and brought her right naked foot up the side of his leg then up to his cock. She spread her big toe and second toe around Jonah's throbbing member. She began moving her foot up and down while listening to Jonah begin to breath heavy. Jonelle then brought her other foot over, and began stroking his cock. Jonah's moaning was getting louder and louder till Jonelle stopped and climbed on top of Jonah. She places his penis in between her wet pink lips and begins thrusting back and forth, talking softly in his ear.

"Not yet, not yet," she repeats.

After sometime, Jonah is about to burst, Jonelle slides off his penis. Jonah climbs off the table and stands. Jonelle bends over and Jonah slowly puts his penis in her ass. The sheer tightness gives him so much pleasure he can't stop pumping her. He reaches around and places his long fingers into her vagina, giving her even more pleasure, sucking the back of her neck...feeling her juices....

"Mmmmm so good.." Jonelle moans...

Jonah explodes inside her followed by Jonelle. Jonelle falls forward and sighs. Jonah pulls from Jonelle and smiles.

Jonelle turns around and says, " you for sure have the Maxwell account but I want to see even better results next time," with a sexy wink she walks away.......

Do you have any comments about our foot story?
Please e-mail me: jamesbond49259@yahoo.com

JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Lovely. You don't hear much about ladies going commando under pantyhose. I remember the late, great SweetnPantyhose (God rest her soul) admit liking to do it, but that was it.