[ENG] First time experience.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

jocozo

[ENG] First time experience.

Post by jocozo »

I have, for as long as i can remember, been a fan of women's feet, particularly in nylons.
I never really got to explore this liking i had because it seemed rather weird to me at first. Until I met Joanne...
She was not a knock out babe, but she had a bit of the Sandra Bullock looks.
Her feet were absolutely amazing! Size 37 europeean, extremely high arches and the most adorable toes i had ever seen (back then that is hehe).
I couldn't get myself to tell her that her feet used to arouse me, i didnt want her freaking out and running out on me. Until one time we were sitting around the pool with her feet in the water and me floating really close to them, any way at one point her foot brushed against my thigh... It startled me and i froze right where i was. A couple of minutes later, her foot brushed again, this time really close to my crotch which got me literally 'uncomfortable' in my trunks. I looked up to her, she was staring at me, wondering why i was all blushing and embarassed... That's when her foot went straight to my crotch and when she got the most unexpected surprise of her life.
She asked if her foot action was the result of what she felt against her pressing sole, i could not hide it anymore, it was my chance to come out in the open! So i admitted... And boy did i take the correct decision because with time she started developping a liking herself for that.
Will tell you about it in future posts if anyone would be interested in knowing...

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yes, please post more.

The pool huh? I've had that done to me by a girl who was sitting on the edge with her legs dangling in the water and me standing in front of her. Not too many people around so it wasn't quite as daring as it could have been.

So is Joanne married? Good luck in the future.