[ENG] Mini-Movie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Jay (inactive)

[ENG] Mini-Movie

Post by Jay (inactive) »

Hi Guys!

I spoke to josienyc123 aka Ken last week and I want to give him some credit for helping me. I told him that within the next month in a half I would be going down to Atl and me and a friend of mine are going to shoot an actual footsie movie. So you should know the tape is going to cater to everyone. Male and Female. I also needed help from you guys for some suggestions as well as your own personal experiences.

Ken, gave me a situation involving his bosses wife and I am going to use that.

If any of you would like to help out just email me at jay_j_torres@yahoo.com, with your own personal stories and experiences and I will gladly use them as well as you give credits for it in the mini movie.

It will of course be 2 men and 2 women. Are all of them are Bi-Sexual. I wanted the whole kinky thing as far as. A woman playing footsies to the man. The woman to the woman and the man to the man (I can hear some of you freak for me saying that), but like I said this mini movie will CATER TO EVERYONE. WILL CATER TO WHAT PEOPLE NEED AND WANT. I am NOT discriminatory by any means.

Email me if you have any questions. Cost of tapes are NOT known yet and no definite time frame either.

Have a great weekend.

Jay

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

As i said, well done to you :D ...but one post is enough, no need to repeat the same in different sections :wink:
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I would REALLY like your guys help. It's important if I am to ever get this Mini-Movie all based on footsies together.

Jay
Footsiefreak

My Opinion(ENG)

Post by Footsiefreak »

This sounds interesting.I agree with the bosses wife scenario.Another scenario I suggest is two couples sitting across from each other and the spouses are playing footsies with each others partners.Then another scenario could have a husand and wife with their female friend then the female friend starts playing footsie with the husband an wife at the same time.The kicker is the the husband and wife are hiding the fact that each of them is playing footsie at the sametime with the female friend.What are the ages of these actors?I would love to see a mom playing footsies with her daughters husband.Please have the women wearing stockings!Just do 4 different scenarios so we get some variety.I REALLY DO NOT WANNA SEE TWO MEN PLAYING FOOTSIES YUCK!Any suggestions I'll email you.
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

not once did I ask you to comment on the man on man. it's my movie and I can do what I want you make your own **** movie for what you like. like I said this movie will cater to EVERYBODY. got it pal!!

and I do have a few scenarios of my own I just asked for any to email me their OWN personal experiences and see if I could use them. Do you have any you could email me or tell me of your own??

later,

Jay
Footsiefreak

iS THERE A PROBLEM JAY?(eng)

Post by Footsiefreak »

AS I RECALL THIS IS A FREE FORUM TO SPEAK MY MIND SO I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT!NO YOU DIDNT ASK ME TO COMMENT ON TWO MEN PLAYING FOOTSIES......BUT I DONT CARE OK "PAL"!I REALLY DONT APPRECIATE YOU CUSSING AT ME OK?SO WATCH IT!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You two stop speaking in this tone or i will have to delete some messages. This is not a 100% FREE forum... it's MY forum :mrgreen: and i don't want this sort of "fights" to start ok? So you two stop it please :wink:
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

like I said. whoevers forum this is. I didn't ask for opinions about the movie I asked about people to share their REAL life experiences so I couls script them for the movie and I didn't cuss because I would have spelled the word and all I did was place it with ******. but I digress, this is your forum do what you want.

I can just do the movie for myself and forget sending to you or anybody else.

Jay
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

First of all, no need to be mad about it. I just asked to stop a "fight" on this forum, because we are already a small community, that growed up till now only because we help each other. If we start fighting, is the end.
Second, you didn't put the word with ****, i did it, editing your message :wink:

Anyway, you are free to do what you want of course, but i confirm what i said, you are BOTH in wrong. I never said "you jay stop it", i said "you two stop it". Nothing against you Jay.

But well, do as you like. It's your movie, you can do anything you want of course, and you are not forced to share it with us of course.

Sorry if i did something wrong, but all i'm trying to do, is to keep this forum a nice place for everyone. Again, you TWO were in wrong using that sort of language.