My sister (true story)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

My sister (true story)

Post by wsrfr »

My younger sister was 5 years older than I am. I don't know what age I was since it was when I was small; maybe in grammar school. I don't know.

I bought my mother a pair of white patent flat Y-strap sandals. She thought it was odd that I bought her those. She tried them on for a little while but then decided to give them to my sister, who lived in the same house as me for a couple of years.

My sister tried them on and she seemed to like them. Well, she wore them anyway. I commented that they looked good on her and asked her if she liked them. She nodded. They were a little bit big for her; maybe a 1/2 sz.
Well man, did she play with those sandals. She was really petite; maybe tall 4-10 or so. She liked to cross one leg under her butt and let the other one hang. I don't know if she knew I had a fetish or not; just can't remember that far back. Anyway, she wiggled, and scrunched her toes and eventually the sandal started to slide off. I would watch her slide them down to her toes and eventually let them drop. She would them roll them around, spin them, grab the strap with her toes, and scratch the underside of her foot with the strap. Very arousing although I don't remember getting a hard on then. Anyway, she would play with them a lot.

When they would start to get dirty (and they did) I would secretly wipe them down with soap and water. A couple of times after I did. she looked at them sort of oddly. But I didn't care. She wore them a lot. After wearing them nearly everyday, they started to show some wear. So without her knowledge, I bought her another identical pair. I remember the look in her eyes when she went to slip them on; like she was seeing things. But I didn' t say a word. I think I bought her a total of 6 pair of those sandals. Once I made the comment "those sandals seem to be holding up pretty well". She sort of looked at me strangely and said "yeah...I don't know...its like they are brand new". The name was still clearly visible as well as a brand size sticker on the footbed near the heel.

I got brave one time and decided to buy her a pair of blue ones, just like the white ones, for her b-day. She thanked me for them and she wore them too, but not as much as the white ones. Then I bought her a pink pair. NOW she thought it was strange for me to be buying her sandals. But she didn't tell my mother who would have flipped. My mother eventually found out I had a fetish at that time anyway, but that's another story.

But that didn't stop her from her under the table shoeplay. I was in heaven for almost 2 years, though not every day.

A couple of times we went to my uncle's house for some holiday and sometimes she wore those sandals. I would sit next to her. Sort of tough to see anything down there with a tablecloth, but I did take a peek now and then. I think I wore boots and jeans most of the time. When I went to my relative's house, I wore regular dress oxfords. What would always get me off was putting my foot/shoe under neath the sandal and when she dropped it, it fell on my foot, a couple of times with the front part of the sandal resting on my foot. I figured she HAD to know the sandal was at an angle, but she said nothing. Evertime she played with it, it would hit my foot. Sometimes she would grab the sandal with her toes and move herself a bit. I was careful to move with her, so that when she dropped the sandal, it would drop on my foot. She never looked under the table. But I got an eyeful and it was great. Once though she did ask me if she could "rest" her foot on my shoe; using it as a footrest. I said "sure..go ahead". So I quickly moved the sandal over and she put her barefoot direcly on my shoe. She then rubbed it like she had an itch. Icould feel the rubbing. I said "got an itch?". She said "yes..you don't mind if I rub my foot on your shoe?". I said "no..of course not". She said "thanks".

So after that she started to "hunt" around for her sandal. I could see that. I quickly moved the sandal so that the front of it was resting on my shoe. She felt it and slipped it partly back on, then off, on and off, resting it on my shoe. This went on for at least an hour.

After dinner, she headed for the living room and so did I (naturally). She sat down on the couch, but this time she just crossed her leg since the couch was much lower to the floor. I sat down to, but on the floor, next to her hanging leg. She replied "why are you sitting on the floor?". I replied"its more comfortable" which it actually was. So I sat there, and very slowly moved myself closer to her hanging leg. Soon I was nearly touching her leg, and she would bump into me a couple of times. I kept moving closer and pretty soon I was nearly in front of her with her hanging leg nearly in front of me. I got a bird's eye view of her foot and sandal. I think she knew what I was doing but didn't care. She was wiggling her toes and pointing her foot down and I knew she was trying to slide them down a little bit. Soon the sandal was about half way off her foot. She had them near the end of her toes, so I "helped" her with them and gave them a little push. Off they came, falling on me, but I didn't say anything. She wiggled her toes a lot and then asked if she could use my knee as a footrest again. I said "sure". So she did.

Then I did something that caught her off guard and surprised her...I rubbed her leg. She actually sort of jumped and said "I don't think you should do that..I'm your sister..not your g/f. I said "what harm does it do?" She said "it doesn't matter...you...." I said "ok". She removed her foot from my knee and moved it away from me a little. After while, she moved her foot back to my knee but I didn't dare touch her foot.

After a half hour of sitting on the couch, she looked for her sandal. I picked it up and slid it halfway back on her foot. She looked at me sort of oddly and then slid it back on all the way.

It was time to leave. She and I got in the back seat. It was a big car. She looked tired. I said "why don't you stretch out?". She said "it isn't that far to home". I said "ok". But she fell asleep, crunching herself up like a snail. I gently lifted her legs up and laid them on the bench seat, with her feet and sandals on my lap. She slept like that the whole way.

When she woke up she said "did I sleep like that the whole way?". I said "yes you did". She said "well thank you for letting me strech out". She gave me sort of a sly look as she looked at her feet and sandals. She started me and said "you sort of like feet and sandals, don't you". I said "uhhh........". She said "its ok...I think you will grow out of it".

End of this story. There are more stories and I may post them later; those are with pumps.

henrikson106

Post by henrikson106 »

Awesome story...cant wait to hear more...keep posting.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Your SISTER???? Sorry, but no thanks.
belowstreetlevel

Post by belowstreetlevel »

Normally I'd want someone to express a story such as this one, but that's your sister. You might want to keep personal stuff like this to yourself. Kind of creepy.
cwalk

can you say incest

Post by cwalk »

First off how is she your younger sister and you say she is five years older? Second that is incest yuck! very creepy keep it to your self.
wsrfr

My sister

Post by wsrfr »

She is the younger of 2 sisters. She was 5 years OLDER than I am. My older sister is 10 years older than I am. I won't post any more of these.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

i thought this story was interesting,,,more if u want.....people don't have to read if they don't want to
feetslave

Post by feetslave »

hey thats an awsome story its really cool ........ hey (If u dont mind for sure) could u post a pic of her feet....... oh and dont stop posting there are ppl that like things and others dont so dont care ..... plz post em
feetslave

Post by feetslave »

hey thats an awsome story its really cool ........ hey (If u dont mind for sure) could u post a pic of her feet....... oh and dont stop posting there are ppl that like things and others dont so dont care ..... plz post em
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Man thats your sister! but Im wondering, what would you do if she let you closer to her feet, touching them? would you really do that?
Xalas

Dude

Post by Xalas »

Dude that is real sick.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I am with the majority here and think this is sick ITS YOUR SISTER!

Maybe a hot cousin or a sexy aunt but thats where I call it quits
handsomeflv

Post by handsomeflv »

Don't stop posting, man !

Fantasies come usually from things that happen when u are kid.. my sister loved to tickle me with her feet and her feet are the most beautiful I have ever seen (in my whole life !).. very little and extremely delicated.. so my foot fetish came from her...
Saosin18

Post by Saosin18 »

hiker wrote:Your SISTER???? Sorry, but no thanks.
had exactly the same thoughts. :D