(ENG) Which footsie scene would you have loved to be in?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Re: (ENG) Which footsie scene would you have loved to be in?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Love All Hotel Service

Perfect how the young woman takes her heel off and touches the guys ankle. Even before you can see how aroused she was. I love how she then slides her foot inside his pantleg and back down to his ankle. He ends up slipping his shoe off and ran his foot into her crotch.

I would have left my shoe on a bit and let her explore. If she eventually took my shoe off then I would reciprocate.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow! Nice to see one of my ancient threads back on top! Of course today I was thinking about Mrs Layton and would love to be Jack in the iconic threes company scene
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

This is like asking what toppings I want on my pizza, there's so many good ones. But if I had to narrow it down to a few I'd have to go with the following:

I second the Who's Harry Crumb mention. The way the camera slowly pans down to Annie Potts slipping her foot out of her heel to slowly working her way up to John Candy's ankle and then to his crotch is excellent. And then her facial expressions are so hot and sly. This was one of the first scenes I remember seeing as a kid and I frequently envisioned myself in this scenario.

The War of the Roses dinner scene. Granted, the foot "action" is basically implied off-screen but the sequence of Danny DeVito tearing open his date's nylons and rubbing and lubricating her toes is unforgettable and who wouldn't want to be in that position. Also, this is one of the few, if any, mainstream movies I know of where the term "footjob" is actually referenced.

The last scene I'd have to go with is the Granny. Much like Who's Harry Crumb, the actress's facial expressions and dialogue as she puts her foot in the guy's lap is what does it for me.