[ENG] Negative Reactions on OUR FETISH

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Negative Reactions on OUR FETISH

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you ever get negative reactions from loving footsies and feet?Have you been caught looking at ladys feet and get a dirty look or they say something?Of course I get negative reactions when I try to play footsie with a stranger at the movies!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh yes... i have a horrible time here, in my family.... i never told them about this exactly because i know their reaction.... each time it happens to see a scene that involves feet in a sexual way (like in one of the Quentin Tarantino's movies in example) they always say "ahhh that's disgustingggggg".... no comment :x
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

For me, I've hardly received a negative response from any woman I've been with, talked to, or dated concerning my adoration of women's feet(especially in hose), and my love for playing footsies. In fact, some were actually turned on by it(and I do mean some)... I know I was! Hee Hee!!!

:D :D :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

For me it's been a mixed bag.

I've been with some women who were receptive to my attention. Some were more enthusiastic than others. It takes time to break down their barriers (if you can). I've also found that it's the rare woman who will refuse a foot massage after you've dated her a few times. This is usually a good place to start.

With other women, I can tell very quickly what their reactions might be. As our esteemed webmaster pointed out, comments about movies or TV shows are pretty good indicators of their attitudes.

However, I firmly believe that if a woman truly loves you, she will do anything for you, regardless of her preconceived notions of what's "perverted" or "wrong". This means she'll give you footjobs whenever you ask, and she'll drive the getaway car when you rob banks together.

Of course the biggest problem and infulence is Hollywood and some individual foot fetishists who can't control themselves.

As I stated in another post, Hollywood generally portrays foot fetishists in a very negative light, or as a very occasional departure from vanilla sex. Hollywood has a tremendous influence on women, so this is a very bad thing from our perspective.

The smug and self-righteous news media doesn't help either. They eagerly report each instance of a shoe thief. Not that I'm defending shoe thieves, but their actions, along with media reporting just makes it that much more difficult for us.

It's also important for us to watch how we behave with women. Even if she has the best pair of feet you've ever seen, you MUST pay attention to the whole woman (mind and body) and not focus exclusively on her feet. Otherwise she'll see you as a freak.

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Amen DP... AMEN!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree totally with DP of course, and especially about two things.
Love. Yes if she loves you, she will do whatever you ask her, or anyway she will try to "come in your direction" as much as she can (and i dont think a footjob would be too much to ask, we are not speaking of a blowjob that can be easily considered as "too much" to ask for).
Beauty. Yes, we have to look at the "full package" :mrgreen: I always do it anyway, as i was saying to Babylove a few days ago, i have a foot fetish ok, but i can easily like a woman a lot also just for other things... i just believe that as long as there is something that attracts me (can be eyes, legs, hair, boobs, feet, whatever) and she is an interesting soul too...then she's my woman :)

Ok...now that i said this.... who's gonna find me a woman? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I told a coworker about it she jokingly said "ewwwww" and covers up her feet when I walk by.I know I been caught in public a few times.My friends wife caught me too! :oops:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak - you bring up something disturbing in your last post. Even though your coworker may have been joking, what she did is a fear of mine.

You see, I am afraid that if foot fetishism goes mainstream, then the majority of women will start covering up their feet in public. Socks, tennis shoes and those godawful Frankenstein looking chunky shoes that have been popular will become the norm out in public.

Maybe I'm being paranoid here...what do you think?

Nyllover - speaking of "not asking too much", I wonder if women consider how incredibly safe foot worship and footsex are when compared to other sex acts? There is no risk of pregnancy or venereal disease. Even virgins can do it and still remain "pure"!

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Nyllover - speaking of "not asking too much", I wonder if women consider how incredibly safe foot worship and footsex are when compared to other sex acts? There is no risk of pregnancy or venereal disease. Even virgins can do it and still remain "pure"!
Exactly my point DP! I can easily understand why many women would never do a blojob, but a footjob? Really the safest thing for them!!! They are also so far from the man, and so in control of everything! They have BOTH their feet on the weakest part of a man body, and he lets them do it because he loves it.... can women find a safest form of sex? No way!!!! :D:D:D
Dead Parrot wrote: Maybe I'm being paranoid here...what do you think?
I have to say...yes you are :wink: Even if this bad picture of foot fetishist will become the "big" thing, i still think that anyone in the world would always agree that shoes are an important part of a woman's beauty... and anyway... while there are people like Quentin Tarantino or Danny De Vito out there, we are safe i think :D:D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I see how you can be paranoid DP but I think that women are aware of foot fetishists.They are not going to change their styles in fear of us.There are more "leg men" out there then us "foot men" but you still see women wearing mini skirts some women just want that attention.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:There are more "leg men" out there then us "foot men" but you still see women wearing mini skirts some women just want that attention.
Very good point, I suppose I am being paranoid.

DP
JackFrawst

Re: [ENG] Negative Reactions on OUR FETISH

Post by JackFrawst »

Footsiefreak wrote:Do you ever get negative reactions from loving footsies and feet?Have you been caught looking at ladys feet and get a dirty look or they say something?Of course I get negative reactions when I try to play footsie with a stranger at the movies!
A few times; the only one I could recall offhand was when I was in Church--about 12. It was a girl I had mentioned before in another topic. She would always play with or take off her shoes. She caught me staring at her white nylon-covered legs and angrily told me to stop. AWKWAAAARD!
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I've been caught a few times, and it mostly just weirded the women out. This happened mostly when I was younger when I was too stupid to hide it. Ughhh....so embarrassing to look back on....

I keep my fetish pretty secret. I'm not into the sexual stuff like Footsies...or even any "touching" in general. I just watch when the opportunity is there. I like "shoeplay."

For me, if a girl isn't wearing shoes, I lose interest immediately. In that way, I have it easier than most of you guys because I'm only looking for a specific wardrobe and circumstance. It's literally just the shoeplay when it comes to my fetish.

But yea, getting caught is embarrassing. That's because I'm private about the whole ordeal.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow talk about a blast from the past!!!!

Love it when old threads are brought back!
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

As far as catching a reaction goes, I got one. I remember in 6th grade (circa 1994) my homeroom/literature teacher was a moderately attractive blond woman in her mid-late 30's if I had to guess. Without failure, her everyday attire included a skirt and sheer hose. One day while discussing a novel with the class she positioned herself in front of her desk and stood facing the students. Luckily for me my desk was almost directly in front of her desk, so as she stood she was about a 1 1/2 ft. away from me. After a few minutes I noticed that she suddenly dipped one foot out of her heels and kept her toes on the back of the heel briefly. What happened next was incredible. She proceeded to move her foot on top of her heel and rest it there. This went on for a good 25-30 seconds and I was in a daze as I stared at her nice unpolished toes thru her tan sheer hose. Finally she slipped her foot back in her heel and as soon as I glanced back up she was staring me. I don't recall what she was saying at this point of the discussion but she raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes at me in an exaggerated fashion. Without a doubt, her look conveyed to me that she caught me staring at her feet and was at least unhappy from a standpoint of paying attention to that as opposed to the class discussion. What's interesting is this same scenario occurred a couple more times and I had to try my damnedest to steal a look without getting caught. Whether she was doing this out of habit or intentionally teasing a 12 yr old I couldn't say....though it'd be fun to consider the latter.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

da_terminator wrote:As far as catching a reaction goes, I got one. I remember in 6th grade (circa 1994) my homeroom/literature teacher was a moderately attractive blond woman in her mid-late 30's if I had to guess. Without failure, her everyday attire included a skirt and sheer hose. One day while discussing a novel with the class she positioned herself in front of her desk and stood facing the students. Luckily for me my desk was almost directly in front of her desk, so as she stood she was about a 1 1/2 ft. away from me. After a few minutes I noticed that she suddenly dipped one foot out of her heels and kept her toes on the back of the heel briefly. What happened next was incredible. She proceeded to move her foot on top of her heel and rest it there. This went on for a good 25-30 seconds and I was in a daze as I stared at her nice unpolished toes thru her tan sheer hose. Finally she slipped her foot back in her heel and as soon as I glanced back up she was staring me. I don't recall what she was saying at this point of the discussion but she raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes at me in an exaggerated fashion. Without a doubt, her look conveyed to me that she caught me staring at her feet and was at least unhappy from a standpoint of paying attention to that as opposed to the class discussion. What's interesting is this same scenario occurred a couple more times and I had to try my damnedest to steal a look without getting caught. Whether she was doing this out of habit or intentionally teasing a 12 yr old I couldn't say....though it'd be fun to consider the latter.
Great story! I think she was teasing you but of course when we are that age we dont know what we do now. Her reaction explained it all and she did it again and again.

Also all the kids in the class she was worried about you looking at her feet. Most women in that situation would have just put their shoe back on without making a nasty look.

If you ever build a time machine you should go back and hit on her I bet she would have let you massage her feet and possibly further