Footsie with Stranger at Movie Theater- Tribute to FootsieFreak

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie with Stranger at Movie Theater- Tribute to FootsieFreak

Post by Baloo_135 »

I've been on this site as a teen. Years ago I remember ready experiences from FootsieFreak about playing footsies with random women at the movie theater. I loved the stories as they brought excitement, but I never imagined it could happen to me. At 17 I experienced my first footsie at the movies. I went to go see Xmen 3 with my cross country team. I sat next to my cute teammate. Halfway in I felt her barefoot slide up my leg pause at the the calf and slowly slid down to my foot. She put her foot back in her flip flop and acted as if nothing happened. I couldn't believe it! I ended up fingering her in the car after. Something about the movies brings an inner slut out of women. Over the years I had crazy footsie games with girl friends. The dark theater made them feel comfortable enough to kick their boots off and fiddle around with my feet.

In summer of 2010 I took my now ex to go see Dinner For Schmucks. Sidenote, she was a bitch and a cheater and we were about to end it anyways... so don't feel bad for her lol. It was a packed house and a couple sat to my right and my ex on my left. The girl sat next to me was a skinny petite blonde. She had white capri pants and flip flops. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she was super smiley. She sat and crossed her legs towards me. I could hear the flaping of her shoeplay. She was very active.

It got dark and the movie started. Her foot was kinda far from mine but I vaguely heard the flapping and somehow knew her foot was bouncing up and down. I remembered FootsieFreak and figured " Fuck it! Let's give it a try" I stretched my leg toward hers. I looked down and it was so dark I seen my leg disappear, so at this point I had to feel around. But it worked to my advantage since no one else could see what I was up to.

I inched my way and finally felt the bottom of her right foot still in the flip flop. She was definitely a foot bouncer. She gave me a kick and shifted away immediately... but not too far. I got bold and moved my leg to hers. Her foot landed on top of my shin and she paused. At this point my leg was extended so her foot is comfortably rested. She didn't move away! Then she lifted her foot up and gave me two gentle brushes. They were so light it grazed my pants more than my leg. I then pressed my leg back into her foot.

As I did that a funny part happened. Everyone laughed. At that point we turned to each other smiling and made I contact. She had blue eyes and was maybe 18ish, i was 23. Kinda had a Gwen Stephanie look. I noticed her eyes widened and she lifted her eyebrows at me. I confidently embraced that look and nudged my leg into her foot.

Upon closer examination it didn't seem like her and her dude had much chemistry. And the ex to the left of me had her legs crossed away and was into the movie. There was a certain point in our relationship where her stockinged feet were buried into my pantleg at during the previews but that time has passed. So blondie and I had some fun.

She didn't make it too obvious and kept petting my shin gentle. She was excited yet nervous... which was cute. Her foot was too high for me to play with it. I thought about taking off my shoe but I didn't wanna make it too obvious. She removed her foot off my shin and moved it behind my calf. Again, she never added a ton of pressure. She did something unique. Her toes sorta wiggled against my pants. I really enjoyed it. Then with the top of her foot she slowly and gently rubbed up and down. I felt my pants lift up and back down frequently. During one exchange she did manage to insert her toes inside my pantleg. She lifted an inch or so and back down. This continued until the lights came on. When they did we didn't look at each other.

That's my only and last time at the movies with a stranger.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Footsie with Stranger at Movie Theater- Tribute to FootsieFreak

Post by nyllover »

Thank you so much for sharing this...although it kinda makes me feel pretty damn OLD 😁😁
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

HAHA! Thank you Nyllover. Thank you for making me feel normal during a time where I felt weird for my interests. I grew up to embrace my fetish and was rewarded in return. I'm fortunate to be with a fox of woman gliding her nyloned foot up my pantleg at each holiday dinner. 😄
Vin

Post by Vin »

Yet another great story from you, enjoyed the read as always!

That reminds me that I need to go to the cinema... But nowadays it's nearly impossible to be in a packed cinema unfortunately, so only a date might result in some footsie play, as it would be weird to sit next to a lady when the entire room is empty, lol.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

All the theaters seats are like sofas now! People recline and there is no way to be discreet. I do get some nice visuals of my ladys feet though lol.

Local community plays are the next bet. Really dark. My lady gave me a delightful treat one time when we seen the Ice Queen!