Ex GF Laura- Footsie Experience

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Ex GF Laura- Footsie Experience

Post by Baloo_135 »

I'm in a writing mood and would like to share about my ex Laura. Spitting image of Leslie Mann! Sweet girl who was very productive and love to clean. Met her online. I picked her up for our 1st date and she came out BANGING with these tight purple pants and back pumps. The top was something elegant and black. We sit across each other at a Mexican restaurant and get to know each other. I peak under the table and her legs are crossed right over left and her foot is bobbing right under my chair!!! Oh boy, this is going well I thought. No footsies and I didn't wanna force any since I wanted a 2nd date. She invited me back to her place for a movie.

We walk in and her town house is clean. She immediately takes her heels off and places them in a shoe cubby. I do the same. As she turns on Hazel and Greta ( I believe this was 2012?) she tells me " Omg, I apologize but I forgot to send something at work" She worked from home for a lawyer and she suddenly remembered she had something sue. I said I didn't mind. She had a long couch and she sat Indian style with her laptop.
She seemed focused. After 20min she placed the laptop on the kitchen table... then went over an closed the blinds. Once closed, she ran and pounced on top of me like a cat. I was stunned and she was giggling like a school girl. As she giggled she planted a very soft kiss on my lips. We were making out laying long ways on her couch. Her head was rested on my chest. I looked and her feet were close to mine. I had my gold toe dress socks and I lifted her feet to rest on top of mine. She REALLY like that! She gave out a " mmmmmm!" Then her soft toes caressed my socked feet. Her gentle feet slid uncontrollably as if she was walking on ice. Very nice feeling.

I slept over but no hanky panky. She changed into a tank top and pajama pants. Under the covered I played more footsie. She said " Hey, you playing with my toes?" Very cute like. She then jammed both her feet inside my pantlegs and fell asleep.

We dated for 3months. She was barefoot alot and loved footsie. She did this gripping game where she tugged the socked material around my toes. One time she wore black patterned nylons with grey ankle socks to keep her feet warm in boots! Being a nylon man i caressed her legs under the table. I could feel the pattern of her nylons through her socks. One time she was so worked up over dinner she ran her foot inside my pantleg and directly to my crotch. She was giving me long and slow strokes. She was trying to make me cum and I almost did. Great times