Suprising Nylon Shock- Footsie in College

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Suprising Nylon Shock- Footsie in College

Post by Baloo_135 »

One more college footsie game id like to share. This one ill always remember! It was 2006 and I was sitting at a computer desk in the lab. All of a sudden a girl with a friend " maybe a boyfriend" walked in and sat across from me. She looked young like Emma Roberts only with blonde hair that was down. She had a plane pink shirt on. I felt shuffling under the table. I looked down and she had her left fully extended towards me, but what I really enjoys was that she was wearing long dressy business slacks and black suede pumps! Surprising for a school day. But then I seen she had the matching jacket next to her bag and figured she had a job interview or worked across the street at the mall. Anyway it was nice for me.

She and her friend were talking about some assignment so I decided to have some fun. I took off my shoe and exposed my black dress sock. She wasn't fidgeting or shoeplaying. Her feet went under the metal bar divider towards me. I placed my foot next to her heel hoping it would she would remove her shoes. Typically girls at that college kicked both heels off while studying, but not her. I gently brushed against the side of her heel. With the shoes on she obviously didn't feel it but it was ok. I gave her gentle brushes on the side of her side and the pointy tip. I felt the suade against my toes and it was nice, but I'm more into interaction. She wasn't moving so I placed my foot ontop of the bar and angled my toes toward her leg ( maybe some accidental bumps would occur?) Shortly after she retracted her feet towards her side and crossed her feet right over left. The top of her right foot connected with the bottom of my foot and thats when I felt it!

The bottom of my foot rested on top of her nyloned foot! I slowly removed my foot and peaked under the table. Sure enough she had black nylons under her trousers. Extremely rare for the time period and for a girl of 18-21. I carefully placed my foot back on top of the metal beam and against the computer box. In this position she moved a bit more. Her foot found mine again and she found a home to nestle under. I don't know what she though my foot was but she found it comforting. I tried my hardest not to move. I didn't wanna play back since her friend was there and not to ruin the feeling. For fun I slowly shifted my foot away to see her reaction. She bobbed her foot around in search of my foot and found it once more. I was in heaven!

Then the grand finale!! She made another shift to extend her feet under the beam. As she adjusted my toes caught underneath her pantleg! My toes slide against her nylon foot to the ankle. It happened for a couple of seconds and she repositioned. I thought " shit now im hosed!!!" She repeated the same movement and my toes caught her pantleg again. This time my toes were actually touching her foot or leg, it was merely inside her material. She extended her feet towards me which lifted her pantleg even higher! I didn't dare to move but from what I imagined the area just above her ankle bone was exposed. It wasn't super high to her calf.

I couldn't help but tremble yet she had no idea. Luckily her pants were loose and flowy. If they were fitted she would have felt for sure. She kept working on her project with her friend, meanwhile my big toe and the two beside it were stretching her pants. I felt the heat radiate off her foot! It was warm outside and i could only imagine how sweaty her feet were. If someone were to observe the situation it looked as if we were the couple as her feet were perfectly relaxed in my area.

She made one more adjustment. As she repositioned my silky socked toed slid again her nylon leg. My toes unhooked her pantleg and now she was doing a balancing game with the heel of her show. My foot was still on the beam and the tip of her shoe was tickling the bottom of my foot. Her heel was on the ground and she lifted her toes in the air. The tickling actually tickled! At one point I instinctively flexed my toes and it curled around her shoe. She didn't feel it at all.

I was rialed up but rested to do anything too crazy. I wanted to knock her heel off but I was about 75% sure she didn't know she was playing with me. I enjoyed that final moments of fondling and she moved both feet under her chair for the remainder. I had to find the nearest restroom to " relieve " myself before class.

Makes me think about what type of girl she was. Perfectly comfortable with sliding her feet under my desk. Imagine dating her? She's the type who would love her feet rubbed.

Vin

Re: Suprising Nylon Shock- Footsie in College

Post by Vin »

Oh man, I miss computer class from back in the University. I had quite a similar experience.

There was this girl, really pretty, unfortunately she was engaged already then, so I had to keep my distance.
She was this dark haired, tall, slim cutie. She often wore tight pants (leggings like) with nylons underneath and flats. Never seen her shoeplaying but luckily there were computer classes for me to enjoy. First time I sat opposite to her I guess I did it by chance, I don't think I had anything planned, probably it was just an empty seat. But I learned my lesson and tried sitting opposite to her in every other class since. Too bad it only lasted half a semester.
I even caught a video once, too bad phones were so poor quality back then, so it's hard to see anything, and requires some imagination. And it wasn't the best experience I had with her, still, very enjoyable for me: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uh6oyc2p ... EO0044.mp4
She always crossed her legs and the foot in the air would move and twist in some kind of a circle. Which is how I first found out about this. I always used to sit with my legs stretched out, subconsciously hoping for some minor footsie.

And from the first touch of her shoe on mine I knew that I hit a jackpot. I would always sit with my feet crossed so that the tip of my shoe would be facing her and be as close as possible to the foot "hanging in the air". Too bad I wasn't brave as you to remove my shoe, because quite often I would not only feel the bottom or side of her shoe touching my shoe or ankle, but at times she would also place her foot beneath mine. If I'd drop the shoe I could feel her nyloned feet with my soles and toes!
Of course sometimes when she realized it's not a cable or part of the desk she's touching she would retract her legs. But many times she would place her feet against mine for minutes. Or move her foot and "kick" me slightly. Too bad I wasn't able to move on that, I get excited just thinking about our little secret now. And thinking about her, how pretty she was - feels like a huge wasted opportunity!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

That's amazing! I love the legging and nylon combo. I live on the west coast and not a lot of women wear nylons. In the winter there are a lot of tights but its usually matched with boots.

I started taking my shoe off because I loved the feel. And like I said, women can identify when they bump my shoe. Even with a thicker white athletic sock they could tell. But with a dress sock for some reason I was under the radar. Most of the time I'd camouflage my foot with the computer wires by the computer box. I had lots of success with the shoeplay/ dangling women as they mindlessly caresses my toes. The hard part was staying still.

I have one more nyloned experience very similar to yours. It was a one off with a Latina. She was about 5'2 and she also looked dressed for an interview. Dark brown pants, black flats, and black nylons. She had her leg crossed with her foot under the metal beam. I placed my socked foot on top of the beam over hers. She then adjusted and the nylon part of her foot pressed against my the bottom of my foot. We stayed like that for a while. I could tell she was wearing a cheaper brand of stocking because it wasn't very soft. From former experience, a sort of scratcy feel and sound was made by a girl who played footsie with me under the table at dinner wearing similar nylons lol. But none the less it felt nice. I couldn't feel her shoe, it was all foot. Her foot felt warm and she would add pressure at times.

Finally she figured it out. She pulled away and peaked under the table. I didn't move my position to make it obvious so I left my foot there and pretended to work. I heard her whisper to her friend " OMG! I was touching his foot! I'm embarrassed" and her friend kinda shook her head and giggled. Good times
Vin

Post by Vin »

Nice, too bad for you she wasn't more confident or oblivious about it!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Many women at the school where. It was a junior college in a rich area. It was flooded with cute girls who goofed off in high-school but their parents forced them to continue higher education lol. These girls were trendy but you can tell they had a bunch of experience. It was amazing how carefree they were with their feet. Many times I found pairs of shoeless feet under my desk extended out of habit. Body language wise, these girls were down. Looking back i wish I would have flirty with them before the footsie. Like to look over and say something clever to let them know I was interested. Maybe the footsie would have been reciprocated?

There were a couple of times the girls interacted. An Asian girl was slipped her flat off and found my toes. She shimmed her foot directly on top of mine. As soon as she felt my ankle she let out a gasp! She quickly put her shoe on and walked over to my desk. She leaned in an whispered " I'm soooo sorry! Didn't know that was your foot. I said to myself This Carpet Feels Lumpy. Hahaha" We bothed laughed and I said its perfectly fine and don't worry. She went back to her studies.

Another girl had pointy black flats. She was a sweet looking brunette. The tip of her flat fiddled around my socked foot. Then she paused and gave me 3 taps on my foot. I didn't move. Then she aimed for my ankle and gave me the same 3 gentle taps. I didn't move. She peaked over, smiled and said " excuse me, is this your foot?" Her shoe was still against mine. " I look up from my book and say " Oh! I'm sorry. I'm kinda dozing off here"

She smiled and returned to her studies. She kept her legs crossed in the same area though. That was hawt.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Aww man, you do have some great experiences I see! I need to go out there and make me some new ones!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Shear luck in these cases. The library and lab worked because girls are focused into their work and not paying attention to their feet. Plus I was giving off the appearance of being busy as well lol. No way I could pull this off at a Starbucks or train.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Yeah, that's for sure! I'll need to check if a local library has a computer lab or a reading area then!