Playing Footsie with College Classmate

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Playing Footsie with College Classmate

Post by Baloo_135 »

Another shocking and fun footsie game from college. In 2007 I had a class with a tall and leggy brunette. She was athletic, I believe on the volleyball team and resembled Minka Kelly in the face. She always wore a tee shirt with athletic shorts that went to her thighs and flip flops. Never spoke to her but she was quiet and smiled a lot.

One day I seen her at the computer lab and found an empty seat across from her. As I set my bag down I peaked under the table and seen her tan legs crossed and her top foot rested on the divider that separated our stations. I had jeans and some Adidas but my black goldtoes under. I slip off my shoe and I wanted to place it next to hers on the divider. As I moved my foot I accidentally bumped her foot. I thought it was game over but she left her foot there.

I wanted to be casual as possible not to ruin it or come off too creepy. My foot was next to hers. Above the table I was typing and appearing busy. Below the table I flexed my foot as if I was stretching a carefully tapped her foot. My right socked foot connected with her crossed right. She wasn't much of a shoeplayer or active, she merely had her foot rested. Again, she didn't shift or react. At this point I was shaking of excitement. Could she be enjoying this or is my foot too soft for her to notice. My next move was going to be more deliberate.

I built the courage and started a little foot rotation action. I shifted the bottom of my toes against her instep. She wore these brown Pac Sun flip flops so much of her foot was exposed. Her feet were silky smooth! I took some pressure off for a second and then my toes landed just above the ankle bone, which was also smooth. My movement and touch was soft but I knew she must have felt it. Suddenly I felt the tap of her sandaled foot on top of my toes. After she tapped she placed her foot may an inch and a half away from mine. Again..... maybe she was just adjusting and didn't realize. I shortly reciprocated with a gentle upward brush from her foot to her ankle. She didn't move!

I move my foot away again and shortly after I felt her contact. This time her toes brushed under my foot. We were playing footsie! It was more of a game of tag. We repeated these actions and took turns with our toe presses. Nothing was too aggressive which made it pretty hot for me. I then took an extended turn and grazed my toes towards her calf and back down. My heart was racing! All the while she was cool and calm. Then I felt her press against the middle of my shin and glide up to my knee. As she slid my pantleg lifted a tad which drive me nuts! She held her foot there for a good 15sec. Still had her sandal on but that was ok. She then removed her foot but kept it crossed and it was floating between my legs!

I was literally shaking and didn't know what to do next. What drove me crazy was that she seemed so sweet and innocent in class. Didn't know she had a inner tease. I paused and thought " do i up the game and rub higher? Or " do I say something smooth to her?" I think she knew she had me beat because she felt my leg shake lol. Before I could react my STUPID friend came outta nowhere and sat down next to me. I totally forgot he needed a ride to work... out of all days. He didn't notice my shoes off or what we were up too so I reluctantly put my shoes on and gathered my things. As I stood I looked at her. She was pretending to be studying but I seen a sly smile crack on her face. I always wonderd what more could have happened. Too bad iphones weren't invented.