Fun Date- Footsie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Fun Date- Footsie

Post by Baloo_135 »

In my mid 20s I had a fun date with a leggy girl. She went by Toni and lived an hour away. She was half Korean and half Scottish, she kind of resembled Ellen Page from Juno in the face but taller. Our FaceTime conversations were fun and she made it known that she was extremely attracted to me. We flirted along via text and camera. One day she was in bed and was wearing short shorts. I complemented her legs. She loved it. I playfully said I would mind if she tangled those around mine. She then smiled and focused the camera on her legs. Then I mentioned " and nice feet too!! The whole nine! Ima have to play with those too!" Toni said" we can arrange that!" I said " Good, a little footsie under the table on a date is always fun" She said " Hey! That does sound like a good time."

We met online and finally set up the 1st date. As I was getting ready she sent a black and white pic of her leg wearing black open toed strappy heels. The text read " Almost time 😉". I never drove so fast. I pulled up and she was already outside wearing a little black dress. I gave her a hug. As I pulled away she said " Huh?! No kiss!??" I was like Wow! She leaned in and gave a real sexy kiss. Then off to dinner.

We sat at a small table at this Italian restaurant. She down, crossed her legs, and immediately began to rub my leg with her foot. She sarcastically said " Excuse me sir! Forgive me! I thought that was the table leg 😉" I blushed and was speechless. There were people next to us who looked over but I didn't mind. She had a great big smile. She kept her legs there but gently rested her foot on my leg. The conversation believe it or not wasn't all pervy as we got to know each other. At one point she uncrossed her legs and retreated her feet. I then extended my foot to find hers. Once I made contact she smiled and trapped my foot with both her feet. Her ankles locked one of mine and that's how we remained.

There was never a 2nd date but sometimes you get lucky but mentioning the feet and leg interest to women. I got some more similar stories if any one wants to hear.

JackFrawst

Re: Fun Date- Footsie

Post by JackFrawst »

Half Korean, Half Scottish, eh! What a juicy contradiction😂. Ha, ha. Starburst.
Footsiefreak

Re: Fun Date- Footsie

Post by Footsiefreak »

And no second date?