Lunch Friend

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

luvreinforcedtoes

Lunch Friend

Post by luvreinforcedtoes »

Early 80's I had a job that kept me at the courthouse for long periods of time. All the women wore nylons, that was the old days!
There was one woman, a pretty older brunette, who was there most of the times I was who would always take her shoes off. I would always sit so I could see her feet and she mostly wore very nice reinforced toes. I started talking to her and I got to know her a little. Asked her to lunch and she accepted and we had a good time. We went again and I asked why she always took her shoes off. She said her shoes hurt her feet and that she liked the feeling of the nylon rubbing on the carpet. So I of course offered her a foot rub which she accepted and I did in my car. She enjoyed it and we had a couple other sessions. I travelled for a bit and lost touch, pre-cell phone and email. A couple months later went back and she came right over to me and said she missed my foot rubs. We picked up right where we left off, except I got braver and started kissing and licking her stocking feet. I also started rubbing her feet in my crotch. She caught on and didn't flinch or make me stop, she just smiled.
Next time I unzipped and she gave me a great stocking foot job. That went on for a couple more times until I took another job that was too far away to make regular trips. Only got back a couple times after that and was always fun with her. Great memories.

footstrangle

Re: Lunch Friend

Post by footstrangle »

Nice! I work a lot in courts. Sadly, that has never happened to me. Though I see a lot, and a lot of shoeplay, and nylon shoeplay in winter. But now with COVID, I do not even see shoeplay. Nobody putting Zoom cam under the table. LOL
Vin

Post by Vin »

Awesome!
Ameliaaa

Post by Ameliaaa »

Seeing her play with her shoes sounds very sexy! I’d love to hear more if you have anymore stories!