Alicia Plays Footsies

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Alicia Plays Footsies

Post by Baloo_135 »

Hello. I wrote earlier about my fiancee Alicia and wanted to share our 1st risky under the table game. Alicia was about 30 then and has long brown hair, fairly slim yet hour glass figure. Her feet are size 7.5 with a nice arch. We met online and I told her I had a thing for feet but didn't go into detail. On our first date we walked around the downtown area by a pier and she wore yoga pants with sandals. We sat on a bench and as we spoke she nudged my leg with her foot, looked down, and said " you like em?" They were lovely feet but I didn't want to appear to be a creep so I said " Of course ". We got to know each other a lot that day and ended with kissing.

We grew fond of each other and I became bolder to explain what I was into as our texting became more sexual. She seemed super cool so I told her games of footsies under the table were hot and I loved tights/ and nylons on a woman. Her reaction was mild and was something along the lines of " Oh, that's interesting. I don't have a lot of nylons though ." Made sense since we are in California and nylons/tights are super common here.

Fast forward to our 3rd or 4th date we went to a local pub where I was going to meet her 2 cousins and one of their bfs. We haven't had sex yet but tension was high between us and this night put us over the top. I picked her up and she opened the door looking amazing. She did her make-up and had her hair down. She had a purple blous, nice black pants, and classic black flats with some gold trim. I was in a hoodie and jeans and felt under dressed. She wanted to dress up some for me and I didn't object.

We got to the pub and met her cousins there. At the bar Alicia was taking selfish with me and her family and was in a happy mood.... and super flirty. We all found a table and Alicia sat on my right. Her cousin Amanda sat on my left and was super chatty. I was listening to Amanda's story and all of a sudden felt light brushing again my ankle as if a cat was walking across my feet. The touch felt silky. Then the touch slide into my panties and realized it was Alicia. I was under the impression she was barefoot in her flats but she had black ped socks under. I looked at her and she gave me a quick smile and then gave Amanda a reply to her question. She played so gentle like and used the socked part of her foot against my socked ankle. I had the biggest erection.

The cousins left to play pool and then Alicia turned to me and sad " You like your surprise?😉" I said "Damn girl!!!! I'm still shocked" Then she explained " I wear these socks to work. I'm glad you enjoy them. Maybe I'll buy more now?" I begged her to do so! She then picked her flat up and dangled it on her toes.

After that she invested in more nylons and tights. When she was at work she would send me pics and make gifs of her legs and feet in nylons shoeplaying under she desk. Sometimes she wore knee high boots and unzipped those and worked in stockinged feet. KEEPER! Plenty more stories on the way.