Fiancée Likes Footsies Back

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Fiancée Likes Footsies Back

Post by Baloo_135 »

I've been with my girl for 4 years and she is a keeper. I felt comfortable early in our relationship to tell her about my footsie and nylons fetish, and she definitely gets it! Let's call her Alicia. She is mid 30s and 5'4 with long brown hair and milky skin. She resembles Debra from the show Dexter in looks and in personality. She wears scrubs to work and at home she chills in yoga pants or shorts, but on occasion she'll dress up in heels and nylons/tights to go out just to work me up 😬😬😬😬.

At dinners and events she'll casually dangle her shoe in public knowing it drives me crazy. At the table she'll purposely sit across from me and try to surprise me with a lil footsies when I least expect it. Her go to is sliding her hosed toes inside my pant leg and down my ankle slowly for a minute or two. Then she'll find the top of my sock and pull it down to my shoe, and when she down she giggles 100% of the time. Then she runs it back inside my pant leg against my bare skin. Always a fun time.

On one occasion she played a little and then proceeded to cross her legs as she conversed with other people at the table. Me feeling frisky took my aldo size 9.5 off and rubbed my socked foot around her calf. I wanted her to play back but she kept her leg there. I figured she is into the conversation so I kept rubber her nyloned leg cuz I'm a horny lil devil 😈 , and the feeling turned me on. I wear dress slacks and soft, silky dress socks when we go out. Alicia then scooted down in her chair a little and moved her crossed legs towards me. A little bit after I felt her heel dangle and her foot was slowly rotating in a circle as her face seemed to be pleased.

After that event as we were getting ready for another she told me " Hey, rub my calf like last time." I said " It turned you on?!" She said " Well, not exactly sexually like you get but it relaxed me and felt really good😍"

I love how the rolls can get reversed and how she appreciated some under the table pleasure. Has anyone met someone like that or had that experience?

Xzzzy

Re: Fiancée Likes Footsies Back

Post by Xzzzy »

This reminds me somewhat of an experience I had many years ago with a girl right out of high school. I was 22, and she was 18, and she had to go many hundreds of miles away for a learning extension program for six weeks during her freshman year in college. This was 1997, and young women still wore nylons in those days before The Drought.

I had a entry level management job at a local radio station, and one Sunday, I had to go into the station and fire somebody and wait there until the next guy arrived for his shift. I had just come from church, and was wearing a suit and Oxford shoes. While I was waiting, my girl (Shannon) called me in the studio and said she had just gotten back to her lodging from her church service, and she was in a sweater/skirt combo, tan hose, and strappy heels. She teased me for several minutes explaining in detail where she was at in the process of taking her shoes off (I'm unbuckling my shoe...easing it off my heel....that kind of thing) and I was enraptured. Once her shoes were both off, the conversation moved on for a couple of minutes, and then she said "Hey, do me a favor?" I asked what she had in mind. She said "I think you should take YOUR shoes off." I explained that I was at work and was in a suit and you never knew who might walk in...and eventually she said "I want you to take your shoes off, and put your feet up on the studio desk, so its the first thing the next person to come in notices." After threatening to put her shoes back on, I gave in. My wingtips came off...my feet went up on the desk, and the next guy who came in said "you look comfortable" when they arrived, but never said another word about it.

Shannon was spectacular. There are other stories about her.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Wow!!! Shannon sounds fun. That reminds me of another experience I had in high-school. I was 17 and it was 2005. Girl mostly wore flip flops and jeans but my gf at the time had a sister who was 22 and worked an office job. Her name was Christine. She was Latina but taller than my gf and had blonde highlights. Sorta resembles Daryll Hananah with her smile. Christine wore dress slacks and nice loafers mostly to work.

It was Easter and their Mom was super religious so she made us all go to church. I dug out my nice khaki pants and black Oxford shoes I wore for special occasions with a polo. My gf, her mom, and aunt all sat near the back row with my gf seated to my right. Christine arrived when the singing began and she had on a nice brown skirt, tan hose, and patent black pumps. She sat to my left! I tried my hardest not to stare at her legs which where crossed towards me, it was the house of God and I didn't want my gf to see lol.

During the worship I seen a lot of people stand and sing but we all stayed seated. My gf was turned toward her aunt talking and I was sort of people watching. Then all of a sudden I felt light tapping on the tip of my shoe😳. I looked down and Christine's foot was tapping mine on purpose. I looked at her and her eyes where on our feet, then she looked at me and gave me the biggest smile. She said " Hey! Those are nice. I like em". The tapping turned into a little pressing as she scooted her foot next to mine... as if she was comparing shoes. I froze and stuttered like a chump! I said something like " oh.. thanks," with my head down not making eye contact. Looking in hindsight she more than likely was trying to tease me a bit for fun. She made some more small talk and her foot slowly came off mine but she keeps it near. As she spoke our ankles grazed against each other. It felt super nice with her hose against my black dress sock. I pretended not to notice and nodded along with her.

When the preacher came up she adjusted her self and crossed her legs away from me. She probably did notice my erection but was too nice to point it out. I caught glimpses of her legs here and there. She wasn't a danger but she liked to bounce her foot. All the while my gf didn't suspect a thing.

If I was wiser I would have played it cooler and maybe tested her when we went to eat after. None the less a great growing up experience.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Of the women I've dated, and I admittedly got a late start on that...I've only played footsies with three. My wife was the third.

On our third date, I coaxed her into letting me give her a foot rub in our restaurant booth. Since then, foot rubs and footsie have been a big part of our dating routine. She's more of a shoeless girl than a shoeplayer, and mostly she likes resting her stockinged feet on my shoes so she doesn't have to touch the dirty floor. Alas, it seems hard to find booths that are shallow enough for us to footsie well, or at least hard to luck into those booths. But we try.

I'll be honest; I don't like the idea of taking my shoes off in public. I think of public shoelessness as a habit of vulnerability...and therefore, it feels to me like an inherently feminine habit. I have no desire to take off my dress shoes and walk around in my socks outside of my own home. If a woman wants to do the same, I'll all but applaud it. Maybe my attraction to it is what makes me averse...I don't know.

But I've also wondered if it would be more pleasurable for her if I weren't wearing shoes when we played footsie. Her feet are very sensitive, and maybe feeling socks and fabric under her soles would be better than my smooth leather shoes. So I bought a pair of dress loafers for the first time.

Sadly, the one time we got to go out under "fancier" circumstances was not that long before the pandemic shutdowns. At our dinner date, we got stuck with an open table with people on either side of us. She was more okay than I was with shoelessness, so that was sort of a dud. We followed up with dessert at a place where we knew we'd get a booth. But as we were seated, I realized we were seated across from (and in plain view of) a co-worker and her family. My wife wasted no time in slipping her flats off, but I kept my loafers on for footsie. I didn't want to get caught, questioned, and even have it come into the office.

I did, however, get to give her a more out-in-the-open foot rub on another date night, though. I'm self-conscious about that because I know people get squicked out over public shoelessness, especially in a restaurant. But if your wife's feet are sore, what kind of animal doesn't give her a massage?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:22 pm Of the women I've dated, and I admittedly got a late start on that...I've only played footsies with three. My wife was the third.

On our third date, I coaxed her into letting me give her a foot rub in our restaurant booth. Since then, foot rubs and footsie have been a big part of our dating routine. She's more of a shoeless girl than a shoeplayer, and mostly she likes resting her stockinged feet on my shoes so she doesn't have to touch the dirty floor. Alas, it seems hard to find booths that are shallow enough for us to footsie well, or at least hard to luck into those booths. But we try.

I'll be honest; I don't like the idea of taking my shoes off in public. I think of public shoelessness as a habit of vulnerability...and therefore, it feels to me like an inherently feminine habit. I have no desire to take off my dress shoes and walk around in my socks outside of my own home. If a woman wants to do the same, I'll all but applaud it. Maybe my attraction to it is what makes me averse...I don't know.

But I've also wondered if it would be more pleasurable for her if I weren't wearing shoes when we played footsie. Her feet are very sensitive, and maybe feeling socks and fabric under her soles would be better than my smooth leather shoes. So I bought a pair of dress loafers for the first time.

Sadly, the one time we got to go out under "fancier" circumstances was not that long before the pandemic shutdowns. At our dinner date, we got stuck with an open table with people on either side of us. She was more okay than I was with shoelessness, so that was sort of a dud. We followed up with dessert at a place where we knew we'd get a booth. But as we were seated, I realized we were seated across from (and in plain view of) a co-worker and her family. My wife wasted no time in slipping her flats off, but I kept my loafers on for footsie. I didn't want to get caught, questioned, and even have it come into the office.

I did, however, get to give her a more out-in-the-open foot rub on another date night, though. I'm self-conscious about that because I know people get squicked out over public shoelessness, especially in a restaurant. But if your wife's feet are sore, what kind of animal doesn't give her a massage?

I totally see where you are coming from. I felt uneasy of having people see my barefeet since is not common for a man to do. My 1st gf used to take her shoes off and rest them on my shoes or play footsies as I kept my shoes on. After church one day we went out to eat with her family. She always sat across from me since she knew I loved a good game of footsies. That would be the only time in the week where she wore heels and nylons. That time she kicked both shoes off and was trying to pry my right dress shoe off. The nylons where too slippery and my laces were tight. I gave her a grin cuz I thought she was being playful. She then retreated her feet and placed them back in her heels. She pulled her feet under her chair and I heard her tapping her foot as she gave me a stern look. She wasn't playing until my shoe was off. I used my left foot to squeeze my shoe off and reached for her foot. When I touched her heel she smiled big and kicked both shoes off. It was hard as we were leaving because I had to untie and retie my shoe without anyone noticing lol. Later on she says " Why should I be the only one playing? Its a 2 player game right?" She had a point.

I've dated some more women after that and I only shared my fetish with a handful. They enjoyed teasing me under the time and never asked for my shoe to come off. My current women loves rubs in general and loves some calf rubs every now and then. At restaurants we don't like to try to draw attention but if its a secluded area then game on for whatever. I started investing in loafers. lol