That time I seduced my brothers friend

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Lily Hoorn

That time I seduced my brothers friend

Post by Lily Hoorn »

Hiiiiiii

So this happened a few years ago when I was 16 or 17.

So at about this age I was starting to realise the influence I had over some men with my feet, up until this point I though I was a freak for my fetish. My brother was always having his friends over and one of them I noticed took a particular interest in my feet, he was always taking not-so-sneaky glances at them when he thought I wasn’t looking.

One time when he came over I wanted to have a little fun with him. He and my brother were sitting in the family living room playing games together. I came in and sat down on his left (he was in the centre). I was wearing sheer black tights with shiny black flats. At some point my brother said in his elegant fashion “I gotta take a dump” and left for the bathroom. I made small talk with his friend as I worked up the courage to execute my plan. Slowly but deliberately I popped the heel off my black flats and let them dangle, I had his attention now. I swung my foot back and forth as He struggled to conceal a massive erection. I allowed my flat to drop, revealing my pretty nylon covered foot with my black painted nails and I heard him make a little noise at the back of his throat. Taking this to be permission I swung myself around and placed my nylon feet over his lap. He immediately turned red but I gave him a little Encouraging smile As I slipped out of my remaining shoe and slowly rubbed his penis through his pants as he placed his hands on my feet, after a few minute my brother returned and I had to quickly stop but that wasn’t the last time that happened lol.

Thx for reading xx
-lily

thieph

Re: That time I seduced my brothers friend

Post by thieph »

Hot story, looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
Lily Hoorn

Re: That time I seduced my brothers friend

Post by Lily Hoorn »

thieph wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:17 pm Hot story, looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
Thanks xx