A Christmas Story for 2019

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hamilton

A Christmas Story for 2019

Post by Hamilton »

I've been away for a while but I have returned with a identity, I hope some people enjoy this story.

Copyright 2019

“A White Christmas Gift”

Bianca Noelle kept her one room apartment dimly lit and cold although she would say she enjoyed romantic lighting at cuddling temperatures. It was Ramen noodle night for her and she stood in thick white slouch socks pulled over her new sheer black full-fashioned Cuban stockings. Her lean petite frame, clad in a black skin tight mini dress, made the tiny microwave oven that was cooking her noodles larger that it was. She flipped her blond French braid in front of her shoulder and let it dangle over her pert left breast.

Gently clutching the warm Styrofoam cup with both hands, she shuffled a few steps in her stocking feet to her small table/desk; there was a shoe box on top of the table. Her table was the brightest part of her room as it had her prized energy saving LED light bulb in her only lamp. Bianca had saved a month for that bulb and was beginning to reap the rewards of a lower electric bill. Sitting down, Bianca tucked her feet primly beneath her chair and crossed he ankles. She began rotating her ankle and wagging her foot as she began eating her noodles.

After finishing her noodles, she pushed her bowl aside and sat back in her chair crossing her legs. She started casually rubbing her toes up and down the table leg slowly and softly as she went through the messages on her phone; it was almost time.

Reading the messages from her boyfriend she unconsciously pushed her toes more forcibly into the table leg. Her casual rubbing became rhythmic stroking. She knew the call was coming soon and placed her phone on the table. Bianca uncrossed her legs, opened the shoe box and removed the shoes. Over the last week she had carefully painted the soles of the inexpensive high heels with red nail polish. The pumps looked like Louboutin Pigalle’s if one didn’t look to closely.

Bianca missed her boyfriend; he was so far away doing voluntary charity work in Abaco. She fondly remembered their first meeting in the lecture hall when they were both in college. Bianca was a little late to lecture as her job interview went long. She was dressed in taupe pantyhose, blue skirt suit, and blue pumps. Running to class in pumps and pantyhose made her toes extremely sore and a blister was beginning to form on her heel. She kicked her shoes off immediately upon sitting down and rubbed her sore feet against each on the floor wiggling her toes.

Her soon to be boyfriend Carlo began staring at her feet from across the aisle. Bianca contemplated slipping her shoes on again but instead crossed her legs and let her stocking foot dangle in the aisle. Carlo had stop taking notes and was not subtle about his ogling. Bianca looked downs and smiled to herself as she played with the ends of her shoulder length blond hair.

Pretending to ignore Carlo she wiggled her toes and flexed her foot in the aisle. She would steal glances at him staring. After a while she uncrossed her legs and slipped her feet back into her shoes; Carlo looked disappointed. Soon she popped a heel out of her shoe and reach down to gently rub a sore spot that could grow into a blister. Carlo dropped his pen. It was a move that was not subtle at all. Smiling to herself again Bianca crossed her legs again this time letting her shoe dangle a bit as her foot protruded into the aisle. Carlo was completely distracted.

Bianca slowly let her shoe slip further down her toes. She got distracted looking at Carlo and her shoe fell off of her foot making a resounding thud in the lecture hall. A few heads turned as Carlo quickly retrieved her shoe and handed it back to her.

After class Bianca walked with Carlo in her stocking feet; Carlo carried her shoes. It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Bianca adjusted the lamp on her table by putting slightly behind her shoulder and then pulled off her socks. She propped her stocking feet up on the corner of the table and the light lit them perfectly. Studying her feet, she bent forward and plucked a few pieces of sock lint that were clinging to her nylons. She adjusted her toe seams and smoothed the nylon over her feet. Satisfied she slipped on her shoes and kept her feet propped on the table.

The phone rang. Bianca excitedly answered the Skype call and was glad to see Carlos.

“I have a surprise for you”, she said as she turned the camera to her feet propped up on the table. “You know these shoes pinch my toes a bit”.

Bianca pushed the heels of her shoes off with her toes. “That feels much better”.

With her ankles crossed she began slowly flexing her toes and flapping her shoes. Rotating her ankle slightly brought her high foot arch in fine focus. Curling her toes, she flicked her shoe off and rubbed her arch over the toe of her other shoe. Uncrossing and re-crossing her ankles she repeated the process and flicked off her other shoe. Carlos could hear the rustling of nylon as she sensuously rubbed her feet together.

It was a very enjoyable call for both. They talked about being apart and the work Carlo was doing. He had much more work to do but he would be home for Bianca’s graduation for her MBA. They talked about the non profit they would start one day but Bianca and Carlo would be apart for Christmas. They missed each other dearly.

The next day at the coffee shop Bianca was working her regular shift as a barista. She wore brown tights and her brown faux suede skirt with a white cable knit sweater under her brown barista apron. Her French braid hung to the middle of her back. As she stood steaming the milk for a cappuccino, she stroked her shod foot with her stocking foot. It was her habit to slide her foot out of its clog and rest her toes on her other foot.

Manny her boss walked behind her and whispered, “Put your shoe on. I don’t want you scalding your toes”.

For the rest of her shift Bianca wood dart her eyes around to locate Manny whenever she had the urge to relax her foot. The clogs were easy to slip in and out quickly so there wasn’t much of a problem.

Manny left to make the morning deposit at the bank and Bianca was immediately working in her stocking feet and thinking about Carlo. There was only one customer in the shop now. It was the mousey young woman who was a regular. She had long black hair and worked on her laptop writing the great American novel. Wearing green tights, a black skirt, and a college sweatshirt. She sat with her legs crossed with her stocking foot hovering above a fallen black ballet flat.

When Manny was away, Bianca often gave her a free espresso. Bianca prepared the espresso and carried it over to girl walking in her stocking feet.

“Here you go Emma”, said Bianca.

“Thank you”, replied Emma. “No shoes”?

“I feel footloose and fancy-free today”, said Bianca.

“That’s a good idea”, agreed Emma as she kicked off her other shoe under the table.

“Enjoy your espresso”, said Bianca.

“Why do you give me a free espresso everyday” asked Emma?

“You come here to everyday to work on a novel right”, asked Bianca?

“Yes”, Emma answered.

“It’s my way of supporting the arts”, Bianca replied with a smile.

“Thank you, I really enjoy it and appreciate it”, said Emma returning the smile.

Bianca twirled easily in her stocking feet as she intended to head back to the counter but she paused to say, “I really like your green tights”.

Emma extended her foot and leg straight out from under the table and rotated her ankle, “These”?

“I like the color and texture”, replied Bianca.

“It’s part of my costume”, explained Emma, “My side hustle is playing an elf for the mall Santa Claus”.

Emma dropped her extended leg and hooked the leg of the opposing chair with her foot. She adjusted the position of the chair with her foot and then propped both of her stocking feet on the chair.

“Are they hiring, asked Bianca? “I could use a side hustle”.

“Sorry”, said Emma.

At the end of their shift, the baristas waited in the back for Manny. Bianca sat with her legs crossed dangling her clog on her big toe. It was a habit she had when she was bored. Karen, her barista counter partner, was untying and loosening her boots.

“I never should have worn these new boots today”, she ruefully sighed. Karen pulled her boot off and clutched her toes. Bianca got a strong whiff of sweaty sock.

Manny came into the back of the shop smiling from ear to ear. Bianca deftly uncrossed her legs continuing to balance her clog until she slipped her foot fully into it when it touched the floor. Karen picked up her boot.

He handed out gift cash cards to the baristas, “It’s been a good year”, he said. “There is a hundred-dollar Christmas bonus on that card for each of you. When I picked these cards up in the mall, I noticed all these elves in Santa’s workshop and I though it would be really great if we all dressed as elves for the next few days. I can’t force you to buy an elf costume but I’ll put another hundred dollars on the gift cards to pay for an elf costume and wear it at work the next few days.

Bianca and Carlo would be apart for Christmas but Bianca had a different idea. She found a discounted non-refundable flight to the island she could afford if she could keep the $100.00 elf costume bonus without spending money on an elf costume. She had a ledger that kept track of all the extra money she made on side hustles. One weekend of Lyft driving and she could buy her ticket; she would have to borrow her grandfather’s car again.

Still dressed form work sans shoes, she studied her ledger, and tucked her foot under her knee. Bianca began playing with her nylon covered toes as she contemplated getting an elf costume and calling her grandfather.

She nervously rubbed her hand over her foot as she talked to her grandfather. After securing the car for the weekend she ordered her ticket to lock in the low price. She continued rubbing her foot as if it were a good luck charm as she planned asking Emma for help.

Emma’s elf costume came with pointy toed green shoe covers that looked like elf booties. Emma figured out to wear her shoe covers without shoes. The covers covered the tops of her feet and looked and it looked like she was wearing boots but in reality, she was standing and walking on the stocking covered soles of her feet. One of her elf coworkers was complaining about her sore feet. Emma proudly and helpfully revealed her secret by lifting up her foot and bearing her sole to her coworker. Soon two elves were secretly shoeless.

Near the end of her elf shift, Emma’s shoe cover became a bit askew and her toes were peeking out from beneath the cover; it was easy to see them freely wiggling. Looking up, Emma was surprised to Bianca, her barista, in front of her.

After some awkward small talk, Bianca explained her dilemma to Emma and her need for an elf costume. Emma was all too happy to help. After her shift agreed to meet Bianca in the food court to give her an elf costume.

Dressed how she was at the coffee shop, Emma sat in the food court with her stocking feet propped up on the opposing chair. The soles of her feet were dirty and dusty as she displayed them to any passer-by who cared to look at them.

Bianca walked up to Emma and Emma removed her feet from the chair so Bianca could sit. As Bianca sat down Emma picked up a package.

“This is for supporting the arts”, Emma said as she handed the package to Bianca. “The costumes are disposable so this is yours to keep free and clear. I also threw in a pair of green pantyhose”.

“Thank you so much”, cooed Bianca “And don’t worry free espressos will always come your way when I’m working”.

“I meant to ask”, said Emma, “How can you keep giving me free espressos”?

“Oh, that’s easy”, replied Bianca. “It’s a perk, no pun intended, as a barista I get two free coffees per shift if I want. I just give you one of my free cups”.

Emma’s feet blindly felt around for her shoes under the table. “I guess we’re both generous with free stuff”.

Both women laughed and Emma glanced under the table to find the shoe her foot couldn’t feel.

Her schedule would start at 6:00 AM with a shift as a barista dressed in an elf costume. Choosing her shoes were critical. After her shift she would have a six mile walk to her grandfather’s house to pickup his car. There would be a lot of standing followed by a lot of walking. She decided to wear her comfortable Chelsea boots. Bianca then threw a pair of compression socks into her bag for the flight and a couple of pairs of cotton foot socks too.

At 5:00 AM Bianca was sliding around the hardwood floors of her apartment in green stocking feet. She was half dressed as an elf hurriedly packing a backpack for her surprise trip to Abaco to see Carlo. Gathering her travel documents, she figured she would get to her grandfather’s house to pick the car at about 4:00PM. She would drive and stop at her apartment to pick up her bag then head to the hotel to pickup drunk partiers starting at 5:00PM. Holiday tips and a good six hours of driving should give her the final $100.00 she needed to cover what she put on her credit card. After that she would return the car, walk 2 miles to bus stop and take the first bus in the morning to the airport.

It was the end of her shift at the coffee shop and Bianca collapse in a chair in the back room. She pulled off her elven shoe covers and pushed off one boot using the toe of her other boot. Bianca then pushed her green stocking toes into the heel of her other to push it off but her moist toes could get no friction so she bent over to remove her remaining boot. It was one tiring non stop shift. Stretching out her green legs flexed her feet and closed her eyes momentarily; she had about 15 minutes to herself in order to stay on schedule. Her feet were so tired she contemplated walking to her grandfather’s in her stocking feet.

A few moments later the aroma of Bianca’s sweaty feet tickled her nose. She had worn the green pantyhose a few days in a row without washing them and they were rank. Quickly she peeled the pantyhose off, balled them up and sealed them in a Ziploc bag. Bianca intended to wash the pantyhose later but she did not want the order of them permeate her tote bag. Little did Bianca know that some people might pay a nice sum for the contents of her Ziploc bag.

As her bare feet aired out Bianca admired the pedicure, she gave herself. Her nails were a glossy mocha which she thought would look great in the Bahaman sun while she wore her flipflops. Reaching into her bag she took out a pair of clean black knee high, compression, thin, socks. Bianca pulled on the socks, pulled on a pair of jeans, and then dropped her skirt. She pulled off her elf shirt and put on a gray turtle neck sweater and then adjusted her French braid. Bianca threw all her clothes in her tote including her boots forgetting momentarily that she wasn’t wearing shoes. Throwing on her coat she looked at the time on her phone and she headed toward the door. Walking past the table where Emma usually sat Bianca realized Emma hadn’t been in that day.

It wasn’t until Bianca felt the cold of the pavement through her sock that she realized she had forgotten to put on her boots. In front of the coffee shop got her boots out of her bag. Balanced on one foot as she brushed the grit off the sole of her sock and pulled on her boot. After completing the process with the other boot Bianca head towards her grandfather’s house.

The temperature was dropping as Bianca walked. Her toes were getting numb and a few snowflakes started to fall; wool socks would have been a better choice. By the time she got to her grandfather’s house the wind was whipping she was chilled to the bone. Once the car warmed up, she got in and took off her boots stuck her toes as close to the heater vent as possible. When her toes felt comfortable and warm, she started driving in her stocking feet.

The weather was really bad and driving was more difficult but all the more needed by people ending night and wanting to get home. Bianca calculated that one more ride would be all that was needed to meet her goal and she could pay for her flight.

Four svelte, dark haired, younger women awaited their Lyft ride. One girl was wearing a red sequined short party dress with black hose. She held a red high heel in her hand most of her weight was on her shod foot with the toes of her stocking foot barely touching the pavement. She was supported by two of her girlfriends. One girl was in a short black dress and black hose and black high heeled boots. Her other friend wore gold party dress with fishnet stockings and gold sandals. A shorter girl stood in front of the other three in her bare feet, looking for their ride. Apparently frostbit feet were better than standing in the high heels she held in her hands. She was wearing black leather pants and a silk green top. A string of Christmas lights hung around her neck.

The girls were huddled closely together to stay warm when Bianca pulled up to them. Seeing that one of the girls seemed to be slightly injured Bianca reached down for her boots and quickly pulled them on so she could get out of the car to help the women. The barefoot girl sat in the front seat. The girl with the injured foot sat in the center of the back seat flanked by both of her friends. Her sore foot and leg extended between the front bucket sears with her stocking resting near the gear selector. Once everyone was situated in the car the girls in the back began removing their shoes while they complained how sore their feet were and reveled at how much better they felt shoeless.

Bianca circled around to re-enter the car. The barefoot girl was bent over rubbing her toes to warm them. Bianca reached into her bag to get her foot socks; she gave them to the barefoot girl. The girl gratefully put them on her feet. As Bianca started driving, the girl in the black dressed finished removing her other boot and the she bent down to remove the remaining shoe of her injured friend. The Irony was now complete. The first time Bianca had her shoes on in the car everyone else was shoeless.

At the end of the ride all the girls gave Bianca an unexpected cash tip that totaled about $50.00. It was such a great Christmas surprise.

Driving back to her grandfather’s house Bianca rode past the bus stop she would be walking to later. There was an obviously cold woman sitting at the stop. Pulling up to the stop Bianca lowered the window to check on the woman. It was Emma.

“Get in”, commanded Bianca.

“You’re a godsend,” said Emma.

Emma was dressed in glittery black pantyhose, high heeled booties, a black velvet skirt and red sweater with holly ball earrings.

“My toes are stinging”, said Emma.

“Take your booties off and stick you toes into the heater vent to warm them up”, said Bianca.

Bianca watched to make sure Emma obeyed. As Emma unzipped and removed her booties Bianca noticed the hose she wore were sheer to the toe and Emma had a red pedicure with candy canes, painted on her big toes. Emma scrunched, curled, and uncurled her toes and moved her frigid feet towards the heater vent.

“Coming home from a party”, Bianca continued to speak?

“I never made it to the party”, replied Emma. “On the way there I found out my Dad had a heart attack. I’ve been trying to get up north to see him ever since and I found out I don’t have enough money or means”. Emma broke down crying.

Bianca hugged the sobbing Emma and comforted her by saying, “Don’t worry, I drive you there now”.

Turning the car around Bianca knew full well she wouldn’t make her flight and she would lose the $589.00 she spent on the non-refundable ticket. Bianca reached down and pulled off her boots; it was going to be a long drive.

It was noon by the time Bianca arrived back at her small apartment. She pulled off her boots as soon as she entered and shuffled in her stocking feet to the kitchen to heat up some Ramen. As the timer on the microwave ticked down, Bianca thought of her losses and good deeds over the last few days and she had more good feelings than bad. Her phone chimed at the same the microwave finished. It was a text message from the airline apologizing for the cancelled flight due to weather; they issued a full refund to her account. She thought that was a nice windfall.

She shuffled over to her table carrying her Ramen. Right after she sat down there was a knock on her door. She silently walked to her door and cautiously peered through the peephole.

It was Carlo!

Bianca could not open the door fast enough.

“The charity offered some free flights home and I took one to surprise you”, explained Carlo. “Can I convince you to put on some Christmas stockings”?

Bianca thought of the “The Gift of the Magi” and that karma was alive on well.

JJack

tb600

Re: A Christmas Story for 2019

Post by tb600 »

Nice story!!!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No better way to start 2020 than seeing you back here! :hug:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Really good! Well-structured. Would make a wonderful movie.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad it was an enjoyable story for you.

Cheers,

JJack
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

It was a really nice read! Although really long one =)
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/