Gf sister's feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Joe1992

Gf sister's feet

Post by Joe1992 »

A couple of months back my gf sister fell out with her parents and her bf at the tine and asked if she couks stay with us for awhile. She's a couple years younger than me tall slim and brunette. My gf like to wear tights about the house and usually when we sit and watch tv she puts them on me and I glide my hand up and down her sole or over her toes. Anyway her sister was sitting watching tv with us and I could see her looking at me doing this she was sitting bare feet with red nail polish hot a fuck feet as well.
The next day my gf went to work early and I stayed in bed then finally went down stairs her sister was already awake watching tv on the couch. I went done a couple of things I had to do. When I came back I noticed she was walking around in a very short skirt and a psir of black tight which was unusual as she nevsr usually wears them but could see her toes abd the red polish through them. I sat in the corner of the couch she was sitting at the end of it. I was casting a glimps at her feet. She then said "why were you playing with her feet last night and also I know you like tights. Slightly shocked I said she likes ne doing that she feels relaxed and I that why you have them on. With a cheeky smile she just looked at me.
Next thing I know she lifts her feet up and puts them on my thigh and askes me to do it to her to see if it is relaxing. Hesatint at first I started to do it moving her feet closer and closer to me my cock was getting harder and harder till she lifted her foot and placed it on my buldge. With a cherky bite of her lip she says something else enjoys it next thing she opens her legs to show me her bald pussy under her tights and says opps forgot to put my thong on.
She starts to play with cock with her toes then leans forward and takes my cock out places both her soles aroumd my shaft and starts to go to work whilst rubbing her pussy through her tights.
She was rubbing my cock then she started to moan as she started to cum I told her I was about too as well I stood up and came all over her toes she then took her foot abd started licking the cum off them with a cheeky grin.
She always wears tights around me now or texts to tell me that she has tights/stockings on so christmas will be very excting this year.

footstrangle

Re: Gf sister's feet

Post by footstrangle »

Wow man! I’ve just got a hard on from reading this. Hope you’ve had more good times with your SIl
Joe1992

Post by Joe1992 »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:55 am Wow man! I’ve just got a hard on from reading this. Hope you’ve had more good times with your SIl
Does her putting her nylon covered feet on me at the dinnee table count
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

That was a sexy story you just wrote my friend ! U made.me so hard ! Seems like you are a lucky guy who gets to enjoy some pretty feet all the time !