Wife and Her Sister

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

azarga

Wife and Her Sister

Post by azarga »

Hello long time lurker here and first post which was inspired by a recent event. I am a married male in his 40"s living in Canada. My wife was my girlfriend in College and quickly came to indulging my foot fetish. She looks after her feet and always shows them off! In addition she loves to give me foot jobs after I go down on her. Her sister is two years younger and has great feet as well - slightly larger 9.5 and long toes. Well last month my SIL who is recently separated came to stay with us for the weekend. First day to my delight my wife takes her to get a pedicure and they both come home wearing flip flops. My wife then gets a call (she is an ER nurse) that she has to go into for a cover shift. So here I am with my SIL at home alone sitting on he couch watching TV. I compliment her on her pedicure and she immediately says I know you like feet Heather has told me!! I get bold and ask if she would like on of my classic foot rubs. Next thing I know her feet are in my lap and she can feel my boner so with her toes she starts to tug down my shorts and says don't say anything wink wink! She know has my hard cock between her toes milking me I was in heaven. Next thing I know she pulls down her leggings and starts rubbing her pussy that wall I could take and came all over her feet. I then returned the favour and went down on her. She swore me not to dare tell but has been sending me pictures of her feet since!!

Footcore

Re: Wife and Her Sister

Post by Footcore »

Wow that was a great story ,made me so hard ! I can see your position cause I have a fiance with gorgeous feet and her sisters soles are one of a kind too,I am crazy to touch them ! Keep us updated !