Lost my Heel at work today

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Elise D

Lost my Heel at work today

Post by Elise D »

Hi everyone,

Today I was going to work through the back entrance. I was wearing a black skirt, black high heels and black opaque nylons which allow you to see my pink painted toenails. Anyway, the back entrance of my work has metal stairs with no backing that goes over an inaccessible area (i think u can see where this is going). As I was climbing the stairs, the front tip of my right heel caught on the step as I lifted my foot. This caused my toes to be forced out of my heel so that it fell off completely in one swift motion and slipped and fell inbetween the stairs, leaving me in one shoe and one exposed nylon foot. After this I went in and showed off my predicament for the rest of the day.

paradigm88

Re: Lost my Heel at work today

Post by paradigm88 »

That sounds thrilling for you...but painful through the workday. Did you just keep the one shoe on?
Elise D

Re: Lost my Heel at work today

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 pm That sounds thrilling for you...but painful through the workday. Did you just keep the one shoe on?
Yeah I did, with some shoeplay mixed in.