Foot massage turned into foot worship and then..

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vin

Foot massage turned into foot worship and then..

Post by Vin »

Hey guys, long time no see.

I've recently met up with a girl that I once had a very hot encounter with...

Back in the day we met in a park as friends who flirted before but had no previous history. While we were strolling around the park she tripped and hurt her leg. I offered a massage which she immediately accepted.

Since she was wearing black pantyhose I got turned on and instead of focusing on the sore ankle I caressed all her legs and feet.

BUT, she enjoyed it to my satisfaction, so I got even more confident and focused on feet only, while lying opposite to her (we were on a blanket).

When she put one of her legs on my lap I knew she's really into that, especially as her foot kept coming closer to my nose. I smelled it from a distance and I couldn't help myself but to bring her foot closer until finally she's put it right on my nose. I didn't know what to do so I started kissing her foot and kept on massaging. She started breathing deeply and loudly and gave her second foot closer to my face. I also checked with my hand - she was extremely wet! As much as I was hard and she noticed that so she grabbed me through my trousers.

However, as we were in the park, once in a while there were some people passing by. This eventually stopped us from continuing further, especially since we had to finish our appointment and go back to our homes and partners.

Ever since then I kept thinking of her amazing nyloned legs and she kept teasing me with some extremely sexy photos. Just for your imagination I'm attaching a sample... :noworthy:

We didn't have a chance to meet up until very recently, when we finished what we started, but perhaps this story will be continued separately.

footsiemaster111

Re: Foot massage turned into foot worship and then..

Post by footsiemaster111 »

Wow she's absolutely gorgeous. What was the hot encounter before? Footsie under the table? If she could send you more pics to share that would be really hot!
Vin

Post by Vin »

Previously we had no encounters, the park one was actually the first one we met 1on1 alone.

But recently we did finish what we started in the park... :o
unai

Post by unai »

What are yoy waiting for????
Tell us the story!!!!
Please
Vin

Post by Vin »

Sorry, I didn't have time recently to elaborate on our experience.

So I invited her over once, just casually, as friends to drink tea together. But as soon as she took her long boots off and I've seen her perfect feet in black pantyhose I kinda knew she wanted to continue what was interrupted.

So after an hour or so of talking I noticed she's a bit uncomfortable on the couch so I told her to put her legs on it, of course in my direction. :)

She didn't refuse, and that was when I knew this will end well, I just didn't know how well. As we kept talking her feet were slightly touching my knee or thigh and she didn't back off afterwards, instead she'd just keep them there. I said to myself - what's there to lose! I proposed a massage and that I will be a good boy this time and I won't go any further than this. She laughed at me but again, she didn't back off - she simply placed one of the wonderful feet on my lap. I massaged her soles, her toes, her calves and even thighs using different techniques. I pressed with my fingers, I used my fist, I slided my palm across these legs complimenting on the way they feel. And of course I told her I love that she wears these black pantyhose, because they make my massage even easier. I don't know how long I was doing this, but she was visibly turned on, her eyes kept closing, she was almost lying flat on the sofa, so I said now or never. I put one of my legs on the sofa, so I was now sitting opposite to her. And of course her leg which I wasn't massaging at the moment was placed on my crotch. And again - she didn't mind that at all. Oh no. She kept pressing her foot against my cock now and then, feeling it through my pants. This got her even more turned on, I could see her breath getting deeper and deeper every minute.

Then I thought - she'd let me this far, why not ask for more. I said: "I keep stopping myself not to put your feet on my face and smell them, kiss them, lick them". She said: "Why don't you? It's not like we haven't done that in the park already.".

Oh lucky me. Her feet in these black hose smelled heavenly. Fresh but you could smell the perfect dose of woman's scent. She rubbed her feet on my face, grabbed my nose with her toes. And she started pushing her toes in my mouth, while the other foot landed back on my crotch! It turned me on like crazy, so she could feel how hard I am through my trousers.

I sucked on her toes for ages, while giving her a rub in the process. I liked the soles, the top of the foot. I every single toe (along with the nylons) in my mouth. Then I started sucking on the entire foot. I said let's go crazy, I put both of her feet in my mouth and made them extremely wet with saliva. The foot that wasn't being sucked at the moment kept rubbing my cock through the trousers, almost hurting me by then. I took the shot. I unzipped my pants, I took it out and she kept pressing on it and grabbing it with her toes.

For some minutes I was switching feet - one was jerking me off, the other I was sucking on. I made them so wet, that when I finally put both of them on my cock it felt like entering a wet vagina. She played with it just like that:
I eventually grabbed them with my hands and to put it bluntly - I fucked her feet. I could feel how she squeezes my tip with her toes and rubbing these wet pantyhose-covered feet all over it felt better than anything I've ever experienced! I came so hard that not only her pantyhose got totally covered with my cum, but also my pants and my shirt, all needed a good wash up afterwards. I helped her clean up afterwards, but she didn't even take the nylons off. She kept them on and when going home she just put these feet with some of my DNA back into her long boots. It will be hard to top that experience, that's for sure!