A Fantasy based on true characters.....

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

A Fantasy based on true characters.....

Post by footsie5 »

SARAH SUCCUMBS TO NIC'S FOOT MASSAGE ADVANCES.....

The gorgeous looking Sarah looked very sexy today wearing her new black boots. She knew that wearing boots will always make her look extra attractive. She once disclosed to me that new leather boots needed time to break in. However, she really wanted to try out her new boots today, even if it meant having sore feet!
I was lucky to see Sarah wearing her brand new pair of M&K Boots. As the boots were new, the chances of making her feet sore was rather high. I knew I had to try and find out if that was the case. As both of us were chatting, I quickly asked her, “Know what, you’re very brave wearing these boots. They’re new, right? How do you cope with sore feet?”
Sara smiled and replied: “Well they do need some time to break in ….”

As it was another hectic Saturday, Sarah had to work for five straight hours without getting a chance to sit down. She never imagined how a pair of new boots could make her feet hurt as much as it would. She now wished she had never worn her new boots to work until it was broke in! The clock showed 4 pm and Sarah knew she must find a place to rest her weary feet. If no one was watching, she might even unzip her long boots for some quick relief....

As Sarah headed towards the Breakroom, she bumped into her boyfriend Nick who was also due for a break. Nic is a smooth talking guy who always had a way of pleasing good-looking chicks. He was also a foot-fetish and was always attracted by Sarah's nice long legs. He knew Sarah was wearing her new boots today and that her feet must be extremely sore by now. Perhaps he could woo her with some neck massage first. She might even succumb to a footrub offer once he gets her relaxed with a sensuous massage on her neck and shoulders.

"Ooh, I'm so tired Nic. It's been five hours without a break..ooh," Sarah said. Without uttering a word, Nic started massaging Sara's neck and shoulders which felt really nice....."Tired? Just lay back and relax, ok gorgeous?" "Errrr... Ooh.. That's nice Nic. I'm soo tired.. My feet are sore. You know I shouldn't have worn my pair of new boots,"admitted Sarah. Nic sensed that Sarah was now loosened up and ready for a nice footrub. Without any warning, he kneels in front of Sarah, lifts up her left boot and quickly unzips and pulls it off. Sarah was caught totally off guard by Nic's action and said "what are you doing Nick?" Nic boldly responds by saying "I'm taking your boot off so I could massage your pretty feet .... hey just relax and you'll feel out of this world. I'm really good at this you know." Once the boot was removed, Sarah couldn't resist crunching and flexing her sore toes which she had been longing to do all day! Though Sarah felt embarrassed by having a guy undoing her boots, Nic's soothing foot rub on her socked toes was so comfy that it made her feel completely helpless. It felt so good that she had unknowingly surrendered herself to Nic. "Oooh...gosh.... You have no idea how good that feels Nick. Don't know how you do it but I beg you not to stop.... Oooooh... Aahhh .... such a relief...."

Nic knew that any gal would succumb to his footrub offers whenever their feet hurt. The pretty Sarah was no exception. Nic was especially excited at catching her wearing crew length, thick Polo white socks underneath. Her socks felt really damp and sticky as a result of foot sweat. The dampness and her smelly foot aroma mixed with leather boot smell created a big bulge on Nic's private area!! He knew Sarah would not mind him removing her socks at this instant. All it took was some nice encouragement. "No wonder your feet hurt. Those thick socks of yours are creating an abrasion against the hard leather of your new boots. Here, let me take them off so your pretty feet can breathe a little... you'll feel amazing having a massage on your barefeet..." Nic quickly pulls off Sarah's sock and continues his relentless rubs on her toes and soles. Sarah is now in ultimate comfort and could not offer any form of resistance! She actually was yearning to remove her socks too as her feet were really sweaty and uncomfortable at that moment. Her wish soon came true as Nic pulled off her sock damp with sweat.

With the sock off, Nic could now fully enjoy living out his fantasy of removing Sarah's boots and socks and touching her feet in the bare, savoring her foot sweat in his fingers at the same time. He soon discovers a small bunion on Sarah's sole. “Oh, you have a small bunion…. Uummm you poor girl,” remarked Nick as he lifts Sarah’s barefoot towards his lips and gently kisses her foot. He then finger presses the bunion giving her sweet pains in the process. Sarah, who was now totally helpless and at Nic’s mercy, yells out in sheer ecstacy...............
"Yeeeeks, oooh, aahhhh, wow....such a relief Nic!!"

The rub on Sarah's barefeet lasted over 10 minutes. Nic then lifts up her other boot, swiftly unzipping it, pulls off the tight fitting boot and drops it on the floor. He gives the pretty Sarah a chance to flex her sore toes in sheer delight before swiftly removing the sock immediately this time. Sarah did not offer any form of resistance. Her right foot was even more sticky as it took Nick a bit more effort to pull the Polo off than the other foot. "ooooh, such a relief having the socks off. It's so hot wearing leather boots..." muttered Sarah. Nic gave Sara the foot massage of her life on this afternoon. The encounter turned Nick on immensely, and his huge bulge was now showing on his pants. Sarah had by now sensed that Nick had a thing for female feet. She had an urge to reward Nic with her barefeet. If they were alone, she wouldn't mind giving him a sensuous foot job. Nic, on the other hand totally lived out his fetish fantasy. He only wished that he could now undo Sarah’s tight bra and suck on her tits, maybe even have some casual sex with her!

What Sarah said in the end sounded really pleasant to him. "That felt amazing Nic. Really appreciate it. Maybe you could come to my place later.... my bunions need more care... loved the sweet pains. I can cool your little brother down, how about that?"

footsie5

Re: A Fantasy based on true characters.....

Post by footsie5 »

Anyone cares to video this based on my script? I'd love to see it in true dramatised video.
anklesprain1

Re: A Fantasy based on true characters.....

Post by anklesprain1 »

very nice sore feet story