Birthday Surprise

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Gillyssweetfeet

Birthday Surprise

Post by Gillyssweetfeet »

Birthday Surprise ;)

This weekend was my boyfriend’s Birthday and so we went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate. The restaurant was super busy and we had to wait a bit before we were seated. Unfortunately...or fortunately;) it was so busy that we had to sit across from each other in their waiting area.

I was dressed cute...slim fittting dress...hugging my curves nicely...suntan pantyhose ...sheer...showing my newly pedicured red painted toenails...nude pointy toed pumps. My man was very nicely dressed as well 😍

While we waited...I couldn’t resist. I had to tease....he was seated across from me and could only watch and not act. I slowly dipped my nyloned foot in and out of my sexy pump. He stared...knowing it was only going to get worse...(or better hehe). I scooped up my pump with my toes and started to dangle. As I did that, a man that was standing at the crowded bar started to take notice. That turns my guy on....I was playful...sweet. When I had their full attention...I dropped my pump that was dangling from my toe...smiled...said oops...it tumbled a bit out of my reach and a nice guy grabbed it and handed it to me so I could put it back on. But only for a second...before letting it fall off again. The man at the bar looked really uncomfortable and my man...I could tell from his pants, he was excited. It’s quite noticeable in that state, if you know what I mean ;)

We were seated shortly after...flirted, had a drink....I couldn’t keep my feet off him. I love a good tease ...I love that build up. And let me tell you...he was built up, ha! I felt that build up many times during our meal. The way that feels under my nyloned feet is...so incredibly sexy ;) I told him he better not ...he better wait...I had big plans for him later.

After we paid our bill, we headed out to his truck. I slipped my heels off and propped my silky nyloned feet up on the dash...rubbing my feet slowly against each other. I had to stop...it was too distracting for Johnny, hehe. If he had it his way...he would have had them right then and there. I wasn’t done teasing though.

We get back to his house...and he is ready to go. I tell him not yet...to sit back and get comfortable. I hike my skirt up and sit on his lap...as I start to kiss down his neck...I unveil what I had hidden in my hands...some pieces of ribbon. I said ...I want to tease you more, but don’t want you to touch...yet. After I tied his wrists together...I continued to kiss down his neck...I unbuttoned his shirt...kissed down his chest...lower...lower....I could feel how excited he was and that excited me.

I kissed over his bulge that was so very hard from the teasing. I unzipped....took it out. I sat down...across from him. Heels still on...skirt hiked up just enough....I slowly started to rub his erection with my right pump. Smiling naughtily. I crossed my legs in front of him...letting that pump dangle from my toes....so close to his face. I could tell he was trying for a smell. That slightly perfumy...warm nylony smell. I put my foot a little closer...let my pump drop to the floor...with a loud clunk. He was dying...my nyloned foot so close, but he couldn’t touch. I take my nyloned toe and start to trace his lips with them. I asked if he wanted a lick...he did and I let him. I told him I was going to remove my other pump and after I did that, I placed both feet over his face ....flexing and curling my toes...rubbing him.

He wanted the ribbon off...I said no...I have something else I wanted to do. I flip around...so I am somewhat on my belly...feet towards his face ...my face towards....you know ;) it was time for me to pay some attention to something else...something I had been craving all night. I needed my lips on it. I pleased him while he kissed and licked and sucked on my pretty nyloned toes. I finished him to completion and it felt so nice. I licked my lips clean and thanked him. It was and will always be a very unforgettable night...I won’t go into any more details. I’ll just say there was more than one round 😍