Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle »

Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
I may be able to do it in the Family Violence Court, in the prosecutor’s conference room, but there in plain court in session. No way. Too risky

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Whenever it's safe!!! :)
footstrangle wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:21 am
Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
I may be able to do it in the Family Violence Court, in the prosecutor’s conference room, but there in plain court in session. No way. Too risky
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Today sucked!!! It was cold so there were a lot of them in pantyhose and pumps, but I didn’t catch any action. Even in the famous family violence court, none of the family violence female prosecutors were there. I don’t know if with the cold, they want to keep their feet warm. Don’t know.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Damn! She was today again with those D’Orsay flats and some extra sheer black pantyhose. And dipping in and out like crazy. And she was so close to me cause she was standing next to the prosecutor I was discussing a case with. Oh boy!!
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

You’re lying.
kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

Lying if you cannot get a video... There are now so many hidden camera apps, no one can see you are recording...
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

kruskaru wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:17 pm Lying if you cannot get a video... There are now so many hidden camera apps, no one can see you are recording...
Really? Name one for iphone. I’m talking about a licensed app, not a hack.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

kruskaru wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:17 pm Lying if you cannot get a video... There are now so many hidden camera apps, no one can see you are recording...
Whatever! You’re talking about recording a prosecutor. And in that place I was I had attorneys behind me. I’m just sharing these cool experiences I’m witnessing with you guys. It’s not far fetched by the way. I’m not making crap up like a prosecutor giving me a foot job or something like that. If you guys want to keep reading about what I’m witnessing in court cool, but I’m not risking my title or being arrested for one or two trolls.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

We’ve all been places where it’s simply unfilmable. This is one of those places. I remember tagging along to Small Claims court one day and there was this smoking hot asian lady dangling her pumps to her toes. I so wanted to film but just not worth the risk.
kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Seriously... is it hard to search for an app which records without showing on the screen?
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

He just wants to exaggerate and make us believe he’s seeing something. There are not even still shots of the ladies he claims to see on a regular basis.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Seriously Newcat???
Why would he make stuff up...what would be the point?
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:34 pm Seriously Newcat???
Ya WTF. He's shared a number of cool experiences. Even if he was making them up, at this point they're still very engaging. Why we ever discourage someone from sharing? In my line of work I definitely don't run into stuff like this very often. I find it fascinating that women play with their shoes so freely in court like that. Keep sharing!
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:34 pm Seriously Newcat???
To get us excited about something not happening. A fantasy.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Newcat: I could care less if you believe me or not. If you want to keep reading be my guest, if not I really don’t give a flying f... I have no reason to lie, and I’m not lying, and I’m not going to risk myself just to appease you. Take it however you want. I’ll keep sharing my experiences here, and whoever wants to read them awesome.

Now to my other fellow readers: sad to report that these past few days, including today, I didn’t witness anything in the court house. But as soon as I see anything I’ll share it with you guys.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Well guys. I think the other day I read a thread here where they were debating whether women play less in winter. Judging from the lack of action I’ve seen these past weeks, I would have to say it’s true.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think that “they play less in winter”, it’s just that in winter obviously we see more boots so they can’t shoeplay
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

:|
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:48 pm I don’t think that “they play less in winter”, it’s just that in winter obviously we see more boots so they can’t shoeplay
Here is the thing. Some prosecutors and lady attorneys were wearing pumps or flats, with hose and tights, but I didn’t see them shoe play. Well tomorrow is Monday. I’ll let you guys know.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

All right! Finally some updates. Last month a female attorney friend of mine, who was a prosecutor in another county, recently quit her position and started in a firm where I practice most. She asked me if I could show her around, and I said yes, so she was following me all day long. She was wearing some long black dress slacks and some black short heeled wedges. I got out of one of the court rooms and while I was explaining stuff to her, I saw afar sitting outside, a few law school students who were there with their teacher. One of the female students had beige flats and she was dangling them like crazy. It was a non stop dangle. I stopped near, to check some pending stuff and to see the view. Then I started to explain some court stuff to my friend. Then the teacher who was sitting in front and also had black flats, started to dangle like crazy. I was trying to look at my ipad and looking at my friend, while at the same time catching that incredible dangling with the corner of my eye. Then as I am looking down to check more stuff on my ipad, I see my friend move her upper leg, you know that motion they make in order to pop her heel out of her shoe, and out comes her foot. But, I was disappointed to see that she was wearing those half socks. :S The students and the teacher got up and left. So my friend kept following me around, and she kept stopping and removing her foot out of her shoe, to fix the sock. It happened around 4 times. The last time, we were getting out of the Clerk's Office, where I was showing her how to do a bond forfeiture set aside, and I told her jokingly, "are you going to keep doing that?" She said: "Yes I know. These socks are a pain in the ass, the back part keeps slipping off my heel." I told her, "well maybe you shouldn't wear them". To which she replied: "its the only socks that make me look like I'm not wearing anything inside the shoe, and I don't like the feeling of bare, cause my feet get sweaty". That's when I said in my head "Oh yess!" I used the moment and suggested to her: "Well. Wear pantyhose". She immediately said: "That's a good idea, I will do that". Oh boy. I cannot wait. I just hope that she starts playing with her shoes in pantyhose when she wears them. Fingers crossed my friends. Fingers crossed. I'll let you guys know if it works.