Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle »

Hi guys! I’m new here. So I’m a criminal defense attorney, and I basically live in the Court House. I see a bunch of lady attorneys. A lot of them in high heel pumps, and now that it’s still a bit chilly, with pantyhose.

I see them doing a lot of shoeplay. Specially, the lady prosecutors. They tend to stand during docket days in the jurors box to speak to all defense attorneys. I always position myself like sideways, so when I look down I can see what’s going on.

So today, while I was waiting to do a plea, there was this defense attorney who I’ve seen a few times. She must be about late 40’s or just turned 50. She is thin, brunette, and she wore some elegant glasses. She was wearing long navy blue slacks, and some flats with a leopard or cheetah print. She started talking with one prosecutor, and she started giving the most incredible dipping show I’ve ever seen. Lifting the leg and letting the shoe fall off, and showing her beautiful feet with dark red nail polish. Her soles were a bit reddish, and her white feet were beautifully kept. They may had a few wrinkles due to age, but over all, they were super sexy. I was mesmerized and got to watch all the show, since I was sitting in the defense desk doing the plea paperwork, which is right next to the jury box.

Afterwards, I went to the hallway that is behind the court room to pick up additional plea forms, and I bumped in to her a few times. I also opened the door for her a few times with her thanking me and smiling at me.

I can only imagine those sexy feet wrapped around my shaft. Wuff.

There are other beautiful sightings. I’ll share them soon. Nice to meet you all!

LordAdmiral

Re: Court Heaven

Post by LordAdmiral »

Welcome to the board! :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our board!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

So here is what happened to me today. Here if you’re in your DWI 2nd, and you don’t have a car, they make you wear as a condition of your bond what is called a SCRAM, (which is an ankle monitor that has sensor that monitors your sweat to see if you’ve been drinking). So I had today this client today set for court. A cute 25 year old Latina, who is charged with her 2nd DWI and is facing a probation revocation for her DWI 1st, and obviously she has the SCRAM on her ankle. So when I arrived to court, her probation officer tells me she’s had a tampering violation. When I go to talk to her, I see she’s wearing these tall boots almost to her knees. I tell her about the tamper and she tells me that the reason for the tampering was that she put a flesh colored cloth over her SCRAM, and she told me let me show you and starts removing her boot, and I say to my self: Oh shit!!!! I started to get excited. My mind started racing! Is she wearing nylons? I was asking myself (since she was wearing pants. So after a few seconds which to me seemed like an eternity, her boot revealed her socked foot. 😩😩😩

Needless to say, I was disappointed. But at least I was able to catch a glimpse of the silhouette of her foot, and she had nice arches, and her toes seemed to wiggle a bit.

Bottom line, I was able to explain violation to officer, and the judge reset her case and is inclined to continue her on probation. So I guess I’ll see her some more. I think next time I’ll ask her about the cloth and is she not using like I told her not to. If she says she’s not wearing, I’ll tell her I don’t believe her and hope she’s wearing a boot so I can check her feet again, and also hope she’s wearing nylons.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Oh yes... The dreaded missed opportunity... do many of the female attorneys wear hose at the court house or have they opted to go bare legged?
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

When it’s winter or near winter, you bet they use hose.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Well. I have been seeing a lot of shoeplay in court all of these months, specially from female prosecutors. But there was one today that is worth mentioning. She is a thirty something, beautiful, tall and brunette prosecutor. She is sweet and easy to talk to. Also she always dresses professionally and is very conservative, which is why I never seen her shoeplay. As I’ve told you, prosecutors are always standing behind the jury box with their computers, to talk to defense attorneys. But in her case, since she is the chief prosecutor of that court she gets called a lot to the bench. Today, when the Judge called her up to the bench I noticed she was wearing D’orsay black pumps. The heel was tall. From looking at her, she didn’t seem very comfortable, and even though it was just 10:30 am, she looked tired. Apparently it had been a rough morning for her. So, as I am talking to one of the other prosecutors, I inadvertently looked left and behind the jury box and I see her heel pop, and she left the heel of her foot out of her D’Orsay for almost an entire minutes. She’s never even done a heel pop, so it was a surprise for me. So I finish talking to the other prosecutor, but I said to myself, let me hang around the side of the jury box to see a bit more (I had to wait for a plea I had to do, so I had time to hang around). Well, my hanging around paid off, as soon as she put her heel inside her D’Orsay, she flexed her left calf and took her whole left foot out of the D’Orsay revealing her long toes. She kept it out for a long time and even rested her beautiful long toes on the top of her heel cup. I watched that beautiful show, until the interpreter I was waiting to do my client’s plea arrived. By the way, that interpreter has some stories of her own, so I may tell you about her in another post.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Regarding the interpreter I told you in the previous post. She is a beautiful and sexy porcelain white girl with beautiful straight hair. She is like me, Hispanic but with white European features and color. And she has beautiful feet, always adorned with beautiful nail polish. I know this cause she always wears either strappy heels that show her entire foot, or... and this is what pisses me off, high heel slides and open toed mules, that she never takes off😡. I mean it. She comes in the type of shoe that even the most conservative woman would dangle and dip her feet out of, and nothing. She never dangles or dips. I mean, that lady must tighten her feet a lot in order for a slide or mule not to dangle. It’s incredible. I’m wishing I could catch her one day just like the prosecutor from my previous post, on a tiresome day and with some very uncomfortable shoes.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Here is another one. Last Friday, I went to the court that handles misdemeanor family violence cases. On Fridays, prosecutors are on a conference room with a huge conference room table. While I waited, I sat in some chairs that are about 4 feet away from the table. The prosecutors sit looking forward to us, and I can see everything that goes under that table. There is a chubby, rookie prosecutor there. She is very nice. I saw her sitting with both feet crossed at the ankle. Immediately I noticed that the foot that was touching the floor, had her heel of the foot out of the heel cup of her black flat pumps. Sadly the other foot that was in the air and over her ankle didn’t let the shoe drop, which is something that drives me crazy. But all of the sudden she uncrossed her feet and removed both feet out of her flats and stretched the foot and wiggled her toes. I was pleasantly surprised to see that her toes where long and not chubby. Then she flexed her feet showing me the upper part of her soles. Boy, it took a lot of concentration on my part when I started negotiating with her. She ended up giving me an incredible deal (poor rookie didn’t know what hit her). But all the time the fantasy crossed my mind, what if somehow nobody would be there and she would start rubbing my crotch with her sexy feet while negotiating with me. One can dream right. I think if that would have happened, my client would have been fucked. 🤣
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Fall is here!! Time to see pantyhose feet!!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I don’t know if anybody reads my stories here, but I’ll keep sharing them just to get them out of my system.

So today, I went again to the court room were the chubby prosecutor was. Only this time there was a prosecutor there whom I have dealt with a lot. And she is an incredible shoeplayer. She is always dipping her feet in and out of her shoes. Today, I almost went crazy. As always I sat in the chairs that are about four feet from the conference table so I could see all the action down there, and man... she was wearing sheer black pantyhose with some black d’orsay flats. She had one leg bended and resting under her butt on the chair, and the other resting over so her foot was dangling. The d’orsay was dangling from her toe until she let it fall revealing the loveliest, nylon encased toes I’ve ever seen. She started wiggling them, spreading them, and to make it even better, she arched her ankle forward showing her sole. Needless to say it took a lot of concentration on my part to negotiate with her.
llama

Post by llama »

footstrangle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:25 pm I don’t know if anybody reads my stories here, but I’ll keep sharing them just to get them out of my system.

So today, I went again to the court room were the chubby prosecutor was. Only this time there was a prosecutor there whom I have dealt with a lot. And she is an incredible shoeplayer. She is always dipping her feet in and out of her shoes. Today, I almost went crazy. As always I sat in the chairs that are about four feet from the conference table so I could see all the action down there, and man... she was wearing sheer black pantyhose with some black d’orsay flats. She had one leg bended and resting under her butt on the chair, and the other resting over so her foot was dangling. The d’orsay was dangling from her toe until she let it fall revealing the loveliest, nylon encased toes I’ve ever seen. She started wiggling them, spreading them, and to make it even better, she arched her ankle forward showing her sole. Needless to say it took a lot of concentration on my part to negotiate with her.
I do read them thanks for sharing
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

I read your stories too. I do enjoy them. I wish that I was in an environment in which I could see women in hose and heels. Some of the professional conferences that I attend in the fall and winter provide plenty of eye candy. But it's probably nothing like the court house.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

It’s just been incredible. Oh fall is awesome!!! It’s not that cold that requires boots, but since it’s chilly you see a lot of pantyhose with pumps!!!

You guys won’t believe this. The other day, a prosecutor was wearing some beige high heel pumps with skin color pantyhose which were extra sheer (you could clearly see the color of her soles). And how do I know that? Because I saw the most remarkable act of unrestrained shoeplay ever. She was on the other side of the Judge’s bench, were prosecutor stand when doing a plea, she was leaning from the bench and right there in the open she started dipping her foot in and out of her pump. 😛

Guys, I’m telling you, I’m going to go crazy. This court house is so full of ladies that shoeplay, I’m going nuts.

Oh and I forgot to tell you. The prosecutor that I was speaking of in the previous post, the way I was sitting I could have recorded her whole playing easily and without being noticed. Since I was sitting right in front, and at a distance where all I had to do was pretend I was looking at my phone and would’ve caught her whole feet play. Plus I was the only one waiting and the chair I was was resting against wall so nobody behind me. Didn’t do it cause I would feel bad, specially since she is a sweetheart.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ok, now this just a fuck tease. You need to get some video of this. Everyone everyday is on their phone...you can do it...:)
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I’m actually quite enjoying these stories, mostly because they have the ring of truth and don’t sound too badly embellished.

It’s a welcome change from all the painfully obvious bullshitters. :ooook:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:05 pm Ok, now this just a fuck tease. You need to get some video of this. Everyone everyday is on their phone...you can do it...:)
I’m going to try next time. I think there is an app that lets you record video while on your phone it looks like you’re reading the news
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

footstrangle wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:05 pm Ok, now this just a fuck tease. You need to get some video of this. Everyone everyday is on their phone...you can do it...:)
I’m going to try next time. I think there is an app that lets you record video while on your phone it looks like you’re reading the news
Be careful, man. Although there’s literally nothing I would personally welcome more enthusiastically to this forum than some *genuine* candids, don’t jeopardize your job getting them.
Just be sure that app works, I guess.😉
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over