Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi guys! I’m new here. So I’m a criminal defense attorney, and I basically live in the Court House. I see a bunch of lady attorneys. A lot of them in high heel pumps, and now that it’s still a bit chilly, with pantyhose.

I see them doing a lot of shoeplay. Specially, the lady prosecutors. They tend to stand during docket days in the jurors box to speak to all defense attorneys. I always position myself like sideways, so when I look down I can see what’s going on.

So today, while I was waiting to do a plea, there was this defense attorney who I’ve seen a few times. She must be about late 40’s or just turned 50. She is thin, brunette, and she wore some elegant glasses. She was wearing long navy blue slacks, and some flats with a leopard or cheetah print. She started talking with one prosecutor, and she started giving the most incredible dipping show I’ve ever seen. Lifting the leg and letting the shoe fall off, and showing her beautiful feet with dark red nail polish. Her soles were a bit reddish, and her white feet were beautifully kept. They may had a few wrinkles due to age, but over all, they were super sexy. I was mesmerized and got to watch all the show, since I was sitting in the defense desk doing the plea paperwork, which is right next to the jury box.

Afterwards, I went to the hallway that is behind the court room to pick up additional plea forms, and I bumped in to her a few times. I also opened the door for her a few times with her thanking me and smiling at me.

I can only imagine those sexy feet wrapped around my shaft. Wuff.

There are other beautiful sightings. I’ll share them soon. Nice to meet you all!

LordAdmiral

Re: Court Heaven

Post by LordAdmiral » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am

Welcome to the board! :)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Welcome to our board!
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:52 pm

So here is what happened to me today. Here if you’re in your DWI 2nd, and you don’t have a car, they make you wear as a condition of your bond what is called a SCRAM, (which is an ankle monitor that has sensor that monitors your sweat to see if you’ve been drinking). So I had today this client today set for court. A cute 25 year old Latina, who is charged with her 2nd DWI and is facing a probation revocation for her DWI 1st, and obviously she has the SCRAM on her ankle. So when I arrived to court, her probation officer tells me she’s had a tampering violation. When I go to talk to her, I see she’s wearing these tall boots almost to her knees. I tell her about the tamper and she tells me that the reason for the tampering was that she put a flesh colored cloth over her SCRAM, and she told me let me show you and starts removing her boot, and I say to my self: Oh shit!!!! I started to get excited. My mind started racing! Is she wearing nylons? I was asking myself (since she was wearing pants. So after a few seconds which to me seemed like an eternity, her boot revealed her socked foot. 😩😩😩

Needless to say, I was disappointed. But at least I was able to catch a glimpse of the silhouette of her foot, and she had nice arches, and her toes seemed to wiggle a bit.

Bottom line, I was able to explain violation to officer, and the judge reset her case and is inclined to continue her on probation. So I guess I’ll see her some more. I think next time I’ll ask her about the cloth and is she not using like I told her not to. If she says she’s not wearing, I’ll tell her I don’t believe her and hope she’s wearing a boot so I can check her feet again, and also hope she’s wearing nylons.

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:14 am

Oh yes... The dreaded missed opportunity... do many of the female attorneys wear hose at the court house or have they opted to go bare legged?

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Wed May 01, 2019 1:59 pm

When it’s winter or near winter, you bet they use hose.