My own school shoeplay

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Lily Hoorn

My own school shoeplay

Post by Lily Hoorn »

Hey, so here’s my favourite true story.
So when I was in year nine my shoeplay/shoeloss fetish started to go into full swing, for example I was constantly losing my shoes and have gone through multiple pairs.
Back to the story, it was English class and I was wearing my usual school dress with the uniform T-bar school shoes with the buckle cut off and white knee high socks.
I was casually sliding around my loose shoes like normal when as I turned around out of the corner of my eye I saw this guy i really liked called Liam (he’s my boyfriend now!) staring at my socked feet, this wasn’t the first time and it certainly wasn’t the last. After a bit I decided to ramp up the heat a bit and kept dangling and kicking my shoes into the isle. After a while of doing this I change it up by kicking one backwards towards him since he was sitting behind and one desk to my right, after this I face my friend and pretend to talk while looking out of the corner of my eye.
After a few minutes to my delight he slowly scooped up my shoe and slipped it into his computer bag. After this I pretended to panic and I’m pretty sure he was filming.
So yeah, that’s my favourite moment ever

paradigm88

Re: My own school shoeplay

Post by paradigm88 »

You never did tell us the important part...

Did he ever give you the shoe back?
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:37 pm You never did tell us the important part...

Did he ever give you the shoe back?
Nope! I don’t even know what happened to it now!
What I did whenever I lost a shoe was go to the lost and found room and find a new one, of course it was rarely the right size but that was fine cos then i just wore it loose or if it was too small then I crushed the back.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Did you ever get in trouble for losing a shoe or going without?
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:39 am Did you ever get in trouble for losing a shoe or going without?
Yeah I did most times, the teachers were pretty strict but I think that the feeling of doing something wrong is what made me enjoy it so much
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Lily Hoorn wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:24 amYeah I did most times, the teachers were pretty strict but I think that the feeling of doing something wrong is what made me enjoy it so much
That brings up another interesting angle, to me...obviously when you were in school, the "punishment" for losing a shoe would be far greater than outside. Inside school, you'd get reprimanded, you could even get detention. Outside of school, you'd mostly get stares and people would think you couldn't take care of your shoes.

So would you say you enjoy shoeplay outside of school even without actual authority figures to scold, or quantifiable punishments for losing your shoes?
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

paradigm88 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:51 am
Lily Hoorn wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:24 amYeah I did most times, the teachers were pretty strict but I think that the feeling of doing something wrong is what made me enjoy it so much
That brings up another interesting angle, to me...obviously when you were in school, the "punishment" for losing a shoe would be far greater than outside. Inside school, you'd get reprimanded, you could even get detention. Outside of school, you'd mostly get stares and people would think you couldn't take care of your shoes.

So would you say you enjoy shoeplay outside of school even without actual authority figures to scold, or quantifiable punishments for losing your shoes?
Yeah I still love shoeplay/losing shoes out of school cos there are so many more unique and different ways to go about it, as well as people looking which I kinda enjoy