[ENG] Webfind - What to Do?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - What to Do?

Post by Dead Parrot »

This guy's delimma involves provocative and pushy beautiful women at his office, multiple female feet teasing him during meetings, and infidelity.

I have my own company in which my customers are other businesses. While in a meeting with some clients, one of the woman (there were four) started playing "footsies" with me. I'm married by the way and everyone obviously knows that due to the ring on my finger. Anyway, I dismissed the "footsy" play until the foot went to my crotch. Two seconds later I realized there was still a foot playing with MY foot, HELLO!. I've known these people professionally for about 5 years now and everything has always been professional. I wasn't sure how to react to this situation, being in a meeting and all, so I just played it off like nothing was happening.(Which was hard to do, as you could imagine!) The meeting ended and I left the room and went to get me a drink of water and then went to the bathroom. As I was in mid-piss a hand(female) grabbed my dick. I was like "Whoooaaa!, What do you think you are doing?" ....to make a long story short. Three of the four woman were in there and made some threats concerning business and basically told me to "...let them give me head and fuck them or else..." This is a dream come true except for the fact that I have a happy marriage and family. They said "...they expect the same treatment at every meeting." This is my biggest client and accounts for about 40% of my business. The women are all executives which, of course, means that they have power. What should I do? I don't wanna lose the business, but I don't wanna do that to my wife either. If I lose the business then that will almost certainly send me out of business. Help!

JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Whoa, that's some Demi Moore "Disclosure" shit, son. I hope he sued their grimey asses.