Coworker - Unbelievable true story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

goober055

Coworker - Unbelievable true story

Post by goober055 »

Hi,

This is my first post in a while. I have to share this story with someone or I am going to explode. It is becoming all my fetish fantasies coming true.

I met a new coworker about a yer ago. We all work from home and she is in another state. We started getting friendly at work which turned into getting friendly chatting outside of work.We hit it off and the flirting became very heavy. It turns out she is drop dead gorgeous with a very hot body. I failed to mention that I have had a foot fetish pretty much all my life that centered around nyloned feet and shoeplay which seems to be pretty common. I have touched womens feet ...seen them shoeplay but never expressed to a girlfriend or spouse that I had a fetish and wanted to do other things.

Back to my story......I decided to take a shot and tell my fiend that I was into feet. Turned out to be a great decision. Here it turns out she is a natural shoeplayer and likes to dress nice in pantyhose and pumps. But it turns out that she was not aware that it actually was a thing with men that it turns some men on extremely sexually. Long story short she became highly attracted to me and started sending me pics and videos of her shoeplaying in pantyhose and pumps. She really got into this knowing how much it turned me on and knowing we are going to meet someday soon. She seems to like the idea of turning men on with her shoeplay and has been doing it in public and telling me about mens reactions. She has even sent me pics of her doing it in public. Recently we talked about posting some vids of her shoeplaying and she was down with it !! I have a ton of vids and have posted a few. I will post more if you like. Trust me I know this story may be hard to believe, but I am still processing this and how it is happening to me.

notalwaysright10000

Re: Coworker - Unbelievable true story

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I don't believe you for a second.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
goober055

Post by goober055 »

I seriously think it is a dream sometimes and not real.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

True or not we'll never know. But I like to believe it is...and that you are one of the luckiest guys alive. Thanks for sharing!!! :hug:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

This is pretty much how my wife and I hit it off. We'd been friends for years and one day I just straight-up told her about how much I loved it when she shoeplayed, how into her feet and shoes I was. After that, she started sending me pictures and videos and things escalated from there. Almost eight years later, we're closer than we've ever been.
Hope it works out, goober! And thanks for the content, regardless.
For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent
jubal

Post by jubal »

More, please :love:
goober055

Post by goober055 »

So my girlfriend was at the library yesterday and decided to make me a couple videos. She is seriously driving me crazy.

notalwaysright10000

"Girl" friend. Yeah, right.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
goober055

Post by goober055 »

notalwaysright10000, Do you like apples ?

notalwaysright10000

I don't think you realize which of us is far, far more likely to be Will Hunting in this scenario.
Sweet and to the point:
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

Please more of this! =)
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/