My real workplace - 6 shoeplayers + pictures

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Ravenstein

My real workplace - 6 shoeplayers + pictures

Post by Ravenstein »

I work in HR and in our HR department I'm the only male. This is a female-majority field and I love being in it. This is not only because I'm the rare one and there are plenty of hotties but also because I love what I do.

There are 7 other HR girls I work with and one sweetheart from another department who comes a few hours a day to help with some tasks. We mostly sit in an open office where if we spin around on our seats, we all see each other.

Here is the list of my naughty coworkers and their daily crimes (and trust me, everything I say is true. These are true stories and this is really what my office is like):

1. HR coordinator 1 (Indian) - lovely girl who love wearing heels. I often joke that if she is to be arrested, it is for shoplifting high heels. She always has her feet out of them, dips ferociously but dangles lightly. She recently hurt her ankle and wears flats and wedges, and was told by our manager to not be in her shoes if it is more comfortable. This allows her to walk around barefooted showing her toes, not that she doesn't do that already. I've partied with her. Her office kit is: 2 black flats, 1 black wedges, 3 black heels, 1 leopard heels, 1 red heels. Never anything else.

2. HR trainer (White) - usually wear flats. She usually stands up and instruct new employees in another room. But when she comes back to office to complete tasks, help us, or chat, she never keeps her feet in her flats. What does she do? If she is sitting, she either airs her feet or dangle lightly. If she is standing, she dips lightly. Her office kit is: 1 black flats of the very loose and flimsy kind. I do not include shoes that cannot be played.

3. HR intern (Persian) - she sits to my left. Everytime I look, either one leg is crossed over the other with a flat dangling at her toe or both feet are out of her flats, in a scrunching or airing way. One day, she told me "my feet hurt" and showed me and said "it hurts because a staple went through my flats, look." I parties with her too. Her office kit: 1 navy flats and 1 black flats.

4. HR manager (White) - she is the boss. She is the one who told the coordinator to feel free to take off her shoes to be comfortable after her injury. She wears heels to work but switched to flats. When facing higher level people, she switches back to heels. I never seen her dangling but she always dip out of her heels when she is standing. She dips out of her flats too. The best part is when she and the coordinator walk around the office barefooted, no shame. Her office kit: 1 white flats, 1 black heels, 1 beige patent heels.

5. Compliance (Indian) - she is not part of our team but comes down daily to help with some tasks for a couple of hours. She always wear flats. She has an old pair of white flats, newer grey flats, and black flats which I bought her (I purposely bought half a size too big). She dangles her flats ferociously. She dips amazingly. The best part is she walks in the office barefoot too because she too has trouble keeping her shoes on. She has zero shame. Her kit: 1 black wedges, 1 white, grey, and black flats.

6. HR coordinator 2 (Indian) - not seen her shoeplay other than dip out of her flats, but she wears ped socks which I do not like. Wears black flats.

7. HR coordinator 3 (Chinese) - have not seen since she joined and I am on vacation. But this means I have a good reason to be back in office soon.

Here are select events I will remember forever. I have a great relationship (drinking, partying, and confiding personal matters) with 3 of them (coordinator 1, HR intern, and compliance.) So, most of these are of them:

1. Compliance was getting intern to help her and they were both on a computer looking things up. They were also chatting but working hard. I turned around and looked at them and both had their feets completely dipped out of their flats and resting on them. Intern had her feet resting on her delicate black flats and compliance had her feet on the carpet. They were both working and oblivious to me looking.

2. Compliance was sleeping in my car after a one on one meetup. She wore sneakers. When I came back to car, she was curled in backseat asleep like a baby. Her feet were out of her sneakers and her toes were painted red. I didn't want to disturb her. Another instance, we walked to her place from work at 10 kilometers. We stopped at a coffee shop. Her feet really hurt. When we sat down, she took her feet out of her flats and rested them on my shoes. Then she pushed them up my ankle.

3. Intern caught a staple in her right flat and it went through to prod her foot. She said it hurts and pulled her flat off and showed me. Her flats were delicate and her feet smooth, except her heels which had marks of her being in heels. She said sometimes wearing flats is less comfortable than heels. Well, doesn't hurt me! She always wear flats and always find a way to put up a show. She either dangles, a good dangle, or airs her feet or dips.

4. Party - had coordinator 1 and compliance in a party at one of their homes. Just us 3. Coordinator 1 slipped her feet out of her flats and tossed them and went upstairs to get the beer and tequila ready. Compliance wore sneakers but tossed them too. They were barefoot. I don't need to tell you guys how to imagine this except to say "painted toe nails, bare foot, nice girls, and lots of booze." I saw coordinator 1's shoe closet. She showed me: 4 columns and 6 rows of heels hanging on a door. Wow.

5. HR manager habitually walks barefoot around to coordinator 1, who has her feet out of her shoes, and the two just starts chatting about life after finishing their talk about work. One time, the two of them just looked at their own feet at the same time and then started wriggling their toes. Not much significance as them walking barefoot is a daily occurence.

6. Ad hoc group meeting: intern, coordinator 1, and trainer and I sat facing each other discussing a training schedule. Coordinator 1 was in pink flats and lightly dipped, intern was lightly dangling, trainer dipped her feet out, and I was just watched and gave the male opinion to the solution when needed in few short words.

The best part is they are all females and do what they do shamelessly. I've broken the comfort zone with all of them and friendzone with some. So when they sboeplay, they are doing it almost mindlessly.

phoenix

Re: My real workplace - 6 shoeplayers

Post by phoenix »

Niiiiiiiiiice,

some pictures would be a dream
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Seems like you work in the BEST office EVER!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

Update! Bump this to 7 shoeplayers. Coordinator 2 is a dangler! I finally saw her wearing a pair of flats and she was dangling them.

I have not caught Coordinator 3 dangling yet.

I will try to get some pictures. We have a very strict no cell phone policy. I will have to wait till we hang out.
Ravenstein

Re: My real workplace - 6 shoeplayers + Pictures

Post by Ravenstein »

One of HR

1. We had a 1 hour walk from work to her place. Stopped at a coffee shop. We sat down and she immediately dipped out, rested her feet on her shoes and started pushing them up my ankle and calves.

2. Another occasion she was toe-dangling

New IT intern - somewhat shy, must be patient

This means it is now 8 shoeplayers :)
phoenix

Re: My real workplace - 6 shoeplayers + pictures

Post by phoenix »

:o :o :o