Dancing Shoeless on Company Event

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Dancing Shoeless on Company Event

Post by Tomi »

I already mentioned a polish girl in our company who is shoeplaying at the desk when she wears flats. We had a two day company event in a hotel and a formal dinner the first day. Late evening a band was playing. I came back from the terrace to the dining room and almost got hearthattack! I saw the polish girl dancing in footie socks. I dont like that stuff actually but her toes were really sexy moving around on the floor. She is actually a very good dancer and continued to dance at least half an hour shoeless. Her feet were blackeded at the end. Mmmm pity that she was not wearing pantyhose! :love: :love: :love:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Re: Dancing Shoeless on Company Event

Post by Tomi »

We had last week a small regional one day convention, where our company also exhibited some stuff. Few of us needed to spend couple of hours at the stand. When I arrived, the polish girl was already there sitting shoeless. She was wearing business pants with blouse, nylon socks and RED High heels!!! When she spotted me, she started to explain that this is the first day she is wearing the high heels and thats why she has troubles, and smiled. Her feet were around 39-40 eur size with nice long toes, without any deformation and were nicely visible through the light toe reinforcement. BTW she is 26 yrs old. After few minutes she stood up and put the heels back. The stand was totally open, so the visitors could see everything. After an hour where there were no visitors, she stepped out from the red high heels and was standing nylon footed some minutes. This time she explained the "brandnew high heel story" to our manager with the same smile. When new visitors came, she put back her high heels again. This scene was repeated at least twice more. She really made my day! Ohh yes, I also spotted another classy young lady (mid 20s) behind theis stand doing her job just nylon footed with high heels off. :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store