Office Nylon Sighting

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Office Nylon Sighting

Post by Tomi »

There is a blond sitting in my room since couple of months. She kicks off regularly her boots/shoes/sneakers and spend lot of time shoeless. Unfortunately the view is blocked under her table. She is most of the time wearing socks, but since the spring she is showing up sometimes in a dress and pantyhose. On monday I was lucky because she came in a nice blue dress and a beutiful classing tan nylons. I herad that she was active under the desk, sometimes kicking off her shoes, then taking them back again. After some 1-2 hours another colleague was showing something on her PC, so she went over there nylon footed! :love: :love: :love: I also got up and went to see what the colleague is showing :bastardinside: I spotted that the blonde is wearing pantyhose with reinforced toes, kind of semi transparent ones, with her toes still visible. Mmmmm that was a good sight that lasted some 2-3 minutes! I know her feet from the past, actually they are not my taste (size 42-43 and too long toes) but in those nylons were really nice! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: After some time she got up again and came to the middle of the room again nylon footed, to show us some pictures from her mobile. Mmmmmm I got again hearthattack! :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: She definitely made my day!

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store