Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

My Best Shoeplay Experiences So Far (True Stories)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

OceanWaves3947

My Best Shoeplay Experiences So Far (True Stories)

Post by OceanWaves3947 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:12 am

I am going to relate my favorite, or most memorable, shoeplay encounters in this post. These are the incidents of shoeplay I have witnessed that I remember most strongly, am most fond of, and whose memory I relish the most. Without further ado, here it goes:

More than five but not quite six, years ago, I was at church in the summer, and there was a young girl, perhaps in her late teens or early twenties or so, with her boyfriend. Both were wearing flip-flops, but the difference was that, while the guy just kept his on, the girl would not stop dipping. She would take her foot out of her flip-flop and put her bare sole on top of her opposite foot, which still had the flip-flop on. It was very cute. I don’t quite remember the girl’s exact appearance, but she was likely short to average height, with light, reddish hair, and maybe freckles.

Two years after the above incident, I was at the mall (the same one that I would later be busted at for candidly recording shoeplay), and there was a gorgeous young woman, perhaps in her early to mid twenties or so, standing at the counter of the jewelry store with a young boy, perhaps her son, whom she repeatedly picked up, shook around in the air, and kissed. She was wearing flip-flops with thick straps (my favorite kind to see women and girls wear, as they tend to make the feet more hot, sweaty, and smelly, as I know from personal experience), and was dipping out of them. I remember wishing that I could come closer to watch her dipping more clearly, but was afraid of being perceived as creepy, so chose not to. I don’t remember her exact appearance, either, but she had dark reddish to brownish hair. I saw her mostly from the back, so I cannot remember her facial features, if I ever saw her face.

Two years after this incident (notice a pattern here?), I was standing in line at an ice cream store/restaurant at an outdoor mall/shopping plaza, and there was a young girl, again, maybe late teens to early twenties, with reddish-brown hair that looked like it had been perhaps partially dyed, standing in line in front of me. She was wearing thin rubbery flip-flops, the typical drug store variety, and had taken one flip-flop off and placed her bare foot on top of it. This was unprecedented for me; I had seen this particular maneuver be done while someone is seated, but this was the first time, if memory serves me right, that I remember ever seeing a chick dip by taking her shoe off completely and then placing her foot on top of her now-empty shoe.

I’ll write some more encounters if I can remember any. For now, I think this makes a good opener to the saga of my shoeplay-filled life.