If you could create a Foot Fetish Fun Center?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

If you could create a Foot Fetish Fun Center?

Post by Footsiefreak »

If you could open up a Foot Fetish theme park what kind of events would you have in it? What would you call it? Would it be inside or outside?

I will start with admission prices. I would charge $25 for the whole day but if a woman wears skirt/dress hose/tights and dippable shoes she gets in for free. If she wears pants, hose and dippable shoes shes gets in half price. She has to also realize that anyone can record her shoeplay at anytime.

I would also have documentaries on the history of shoes and hosiery in a movie theater

Free tutorials on rubbing feet and you can pick what the lady and what she is wearing while rubbing her feet.

I would also have Q& A s for guests like actors,directors who are responsible for making our footsie scenes

The main attraction would be you can star in your own footsie scene. You make up a scenario and chose the lady and her attire. You can make the scene anyway you want. You pay to have it recorded and can watch it all you want

tony619

Post by tony619 »

My thoughts for a Foot Fetish Fun Center probably couldn't exist outside a red light district :)