[ENG] Can we get a post from everyone on this forum?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter

[ENG] Can we get a post from everyone on this forum?

Post by Hunter »

would love to hear more of people's footsie experiences, but for some odd reason everyone here either seems too scared to share or has no experiences of their own and is trying to get pointers from readibg posts of real life experiences others have had. The only other person on this forum who consistently shares stories ( in english of course ) is Footsiefreak. I would like to hear everyones story, if they have one. Don't be scared, because this is why this particular forum was created. I have a secret I want to share with everyone here. All of my stories are true. Call me a liar if you want, but I can back my stories up. I have taken pics and also video tape footage of my adventures. "Yes", I have major jackoff material folks. Question is, should I share that material on here or should I make a pay site where I'm sure to make money? ( My mind says make the money even though I don't need it ). I would like to share here if you guys will share in return, but it's obvious that that isn't happening. If this site could change and we had more interaction then maybe I will. I sold my videocamera 6 mo. ago, but I would be willing to get a new one and down load my video's here if this site liven up a bit. (I want to buy a new vid cam anyway, because I miss tapping my adventures. You can get burned out for a little bit, but when the urge hits you it hits you hard!). So sign on this thread and tell you story if you want me to share. Don't be embarressed, because we all know why we come to this forum for. Share with me and this forum, and I will share with you and you will truely be surprised! I'm not a liar and I'm willing to give proof of this! Be willing to share your story with all ( no bullshit, because I can smell that a mile away!) and we'll make this site and excellent one and I'll show everyone here what I've never shared with anyone, but myself. ( of course I needed some jerking off time with my own material! I'm sure you would of done the same!). Let's see if you guys are going to be responsive or just simply get off on other peoples stories. Laters dudes!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah Hunter it seems like we are the only two posting stories.Im sure lots of people have tried playing footsie with someone but just dont want to fess up.You guys who dont want to tell stories shouldnt be afraid and you dont have to give a lot of details no one knows who you are.Hunter just a suggestion please post the stories that you find in the stories section.This section should be of actual footsie situations from the members.Im sure Nylover will agree with me.Hunter, I will keep posting my experiences.Tell me what you have videotaped....I might be interested in buying it.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hunter, you are of course right by saying that this section is just for true experiences (that is why we have a different one for stories :D ) but, i have to say, you shouldn't say "i'll share if you all share"... because, to be honest, if i would have thought the same, all this (the site, the forum, everything) wouldn't exist at all...
Of course i can understand you if you get mad when you see that just a very few people actually post here (and believe me, i think that even just some comments over other people experiences would already be something) but this shouldn't be a reason to don't share. We share if we want to do it, without giving any sort of "conditions".
Also consider another thing... there are some people that just don't like to write...or don't even know how to do it.. and also... i don't think it is as common as you make it look like to have a footsie experience...or maybe i am just unlucky :oops:

By the way, i want to thank you again for all the effort you put in the Forum, it really has a lot more of "life" since you (and footsiefreak) started to post, well done! 8)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hunter, thanks for posting your stories, as well as those that you have researched from the web. I hope you will continue to do so.

Footsiefreak, good to see you again!

I am currently in the doldrums as far as creativity goes. It has a lot to do with my lack of stability right now. Hopefully soon (I keep saying that) I can get my writing bug back. I feel bad having put so much in at the beginning, but now I haven't contributed anything in QUITE some time.

Like I said I hope to be back on top soon.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh come on DP, i don't think people will be mad with you because it has been a long time (not QUITE, a LONG time :D :D ) since you wrote! As long as you keep posting here when you can, you can wait a lifetime for the next stories :wink: ! I mean... i didn't write a story since about.... 27 years! :D :D
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Hi guys! First off, thanks for the compliment DP. It is very much appreciated! I hope to read about your experiences soon!

Footsiefreak, you are 100% correct. Those weren't my stories , so any one reading them should question if they are true or not. I posted them, because through my own experience and technique I figured the stories were more than likely true.I have had alot of different footsie experiences, and some things can only be learned through trail and error. So when I read these stories I saw my own experiences in them. Looking at it from an objective point of view, it doesn't have to mean the experiences are real all because I've experienced it before. So in the end I see that your point as being the correct one. From now on my web finds go in the story section. I will only post about my own experiences here.

nyllover, you hit the nail on the head with your post. Yes, I'm angry that other's read, but will not post for whatever reason. I shouldn't be upset, but I am, because your forum could be so great if everyone shared just a little bit. I will admit, not everyone has had a footsie experince due to culture, opportunities, or lack of the writing skills to share. There are those though that have, but merely read and enjoy, but will not share due to shyness, insecurity, and being unsocitable (sp?). I want your site to blow up big, because I like it here. The viewing numbers I see on every forum are far more (at least 3x) than the people that post. Which means that some people simply take, but won't give. Not everyone can give, but those who can are not doing so. That is why I made my challenge. Share your stories and I'll show you mine. Of course I can open a pay site and people will pay to see my work, but how many of them will share afterwards? They have paid already, so why do they need to share? That is why I offered to show my material here. People come here to share and exchange. Perhaps I could of gotten more footsie stories, pics, or footage here than trying to sell it on my own site (honestly, I don't need the money, but hearing about footsie experiences is priceless). Anyhow, I didn't mean any disrespect to your site. I apologize and you won't have to worry about any outburst from me again. I will continue to contribute stories, and for those that share with me I'll share with you. As far as my personal footage of my adventure's goes, I'm going to be patient and wait before I decide what to do with it. Until later everyone, take care.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I didn't mean to say that you said something bad about my site or that you are wrong in what you say, we just have two different points of view, really nothing to be sorry of :wink:

On one thing you are very very right... if about 35 people read a post...i would like to have at least a couple of messages saying "hey, that's a nice post! I like very much this situation because..."... And by the way, the number of people who post in the forum is increasing in the last few days, and i'm really happy about it :D

Hey, just to change subject completely... why don't you all of you use more the "profile"? Put there your location... at least a general one...and, even more important to make the forum looks more "funny", choose an avatar! A small picture...there are lots to choose from using the Gallery feature! :D