Friends boots

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footboy33

Friends boots

Post by Footboy33 »

I bought my gf anew pair of stiletto boots to go with a new dress to a family function. They are knee high with a three inch heel. We had to do a bit of walking got to the function and got a seat. I asked her how the boots were and she said they were ok. As the evening progressed say her looking down at her feet I asked again and she said fine but my feet are aching a bit (first time wearing them)later still I asked her where were we going after she said anywhere I can take these boots off my feet are killing me. Oh are the boots hurting she said my feet need a rest, take them off then I said no I won’t get them on again, after ten minutes she leans forward and unzipped the left boot and pushed it off, oh god that feels so good and took the other one off sitting there spreading her toes in her black nylon, I couldn’t believe my luck I was in heaven, the boots just lay on the floor. What a day !