Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

My Favorite 4th Grade Teacher

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

notalwaysright10000

Re: My Favorite 4th Grade Teacher

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 am

I've said about three times now that I was going to write a post on the psychology of shoeplay, and haven't followed through.
I'm about to go to bed but I'll try to finally get around to it sometime tomorrow. I've got what I think are some pretty interesting ideas, and they're somewhat testable, to the extent that they can be confirmed or disconfirmed through subjective report. I'm curious to see if my hypotheses accurately describe anyone else's experiences...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

ShoeplayJ

Re: My Favorite 4th Grade Teacher

Post by ShoeplayJ » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 pm

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 am
I've said about three times now that I was going to write a post on the psychology of shoeplay, and haven't followed through.
I'm about to go to bed but I'll try to finally get around to it sometime tomorrow. I've got what I think are some pretty interesting ideas, and they're somewhat testable, to the extent that they can be confirmed or disconfirmed through subjective report. I'm curious to see if my hypotheses accurately describe anyone else's experiences...
I look forward to reading it, sir.

I hope the story was at least somewhat entertaining. lol