Wedding Guest Walking through the Park Nylon Footed

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Wedding Guest Walking through the Park Nylon Footed

Post by Tomi »

I am alone for a few days, so I went to the municipal building to lurke around when the wedding ceremonies are going on, to hope for some shoeless nyloned action. Last year I already whitnessed such a scene, so I just gave a try. After the second ceremony in the afternoon, I almost got a heartbreak. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I hit the jackpot, because after the photo session outside the building, one honey took off her high heeled wedges and was the first guest with another lady to walk away. She was walking towards the park nylon footed! She was wearing kind of red skirt and off-white nylons! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: I managed to overtake somehow the wedding crowd, and tryed to catch the two young ladies. I also started to film the scene. They were heading of course to the huge parking lot at the end of the park. The point was, that there was a rain just half an hour ago, and the whole park was wet because of the shade. The honey was walking till the area were the asphalt was wet, and without any problems or hesitation continued her stroll through the wet pavement! Unfortunately her husband overtook me and joined them. As he was turning back few times, I found it better to stop filming with my photo camera. All in all she was walking some five minutes nylon footed to reach their car. I checked the film afterwards and there is a good minute of valuable and stable material showing her walking nylon footed. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: The rest is crap because I tryed to follow her and the footage turned out instable. But anyway it was a fantastic day! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :love: :love: :love: :love:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

So here are few images capped from the short video! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Look at the girl walking through wet asphalt nylon footed! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Image Image Image
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store